Giggles p.o.v

I watch Jack as he plays with his knife. Usually it would capture my attention fully and i would longingly gaze at his beauty but i just couldn't keep my mind off the baby. Jack must notice my frown because he sits by me and holds my hands

"Is something wrong?" He asks looking at me. I consider the thought of telling him but honestly, i could not find the heart. "No I'm fine." I say. Something in him knew i was lying but he shook it off in concern. I want to keep this baby so much but there's only one way i could do that.

The baby must join Zalgo's army. Am i supposed to tell Jack? I play over various scenarios in my head and decide he needs to know.

"Jack?" I ask. He turns my way and i ready myself. "I need to tell you something." I say and my words start to shake. "Hmm?" He says in a hum. "Okey umm. I uhhh.........thebabyishuman!" I say in a rush. Jack eyes me and i guess he understood what i said. "How long have you known?" He asks with a bit of anger. I sit there without answering. "HOW LONG!?" He screams at me.

So i run. The only thing i could do. I run far away. I run to the city. There is no way i am going to deal with Jack like that. Its all too much. I sit on a curb and play with my engagement ring. It slips off and onto the side. I go to pick it up and remember how Jack yelled at me. I just watched the ruby ring roll into the drain.

I'm the one in pain but i cant handle this much. What am i supposed to do. Is Jack going to try and kill me?