Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!

Start from the beginning

Nani smiled warmly staring at both.

"Chote come here.." Anjali called him, and he went to her.

"Help your sister Mr. Fashion designer, she is saying I have bad choices.."Shyam put his hand on his hip sighing.

Arnav smirked, "She's saying truth!"

While on the other side, Khushi secretly picked the lehenga Arnav choose for her, and went to the trial room.

********************************************

Khushi was admiring herself on the mirror. She twirled around slowly twice but gasped in shock seeing Arnav staring at her with a smirk, that too inside the trial room!

"What are you doing here? Leave from here Arnav.. Aren't you ashamed to enter like this without my permission?" she pushed him, fuming.

"You're my wife and I have all rights to see you in the lehenga I choose.." he said huskily grabbing her by her waist, he pulled her more closer to him.

"Just leave from here Arnav.. This is ladies trial room.." she widened her eyes glaring at him.

"Then this is the wrong room for you too my Baby.. it's for ladies na, not baby!" he pinched her cheeks smirking.

"I'm not baby!!" she pouted pushing him away.

Arnav tightened his grip on her, "You're My baby.. And the conversation we were having in room, was interrupted by Di so I thought to end it here.."

"Don't call me baby because it hurts! It hurts a lot.. By choosing clothes for me, caring for me, calling me sweet names.. You're giving me false hopes Arnav.. It might not mean anything to you, but for me it does.. You're making me feel what I shouldn't feel for you.. I should have stopped myself from crossing the limits of friendship.." she said sobbing.

Arnav was somehow realizing where this was leading to.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Yesterday I heard you saying to Shyam ji that you don't love me.. If you don't love me, then don't all these things which will make my heart break more.. Please stay away!" she said with a low voice.

"So you heard everything yesterday.." Arnav said, and she nodded.

"It's bad thing to eavesdrop others conversation.." he said.

"I know.. I didn't had intentions to hear your conversation with Shyam ji, it's just I was coming to you and I heard it.." she said frowning cutely, "Otherwise I don't have bad habits.. My Dadu taught me everything ok!"

"And it's even more bad to misunderstand people without asking them.." he said pinching her nose.

"Aww.." Khushi mouth opened in big "O" shape, "You only said it.. I heard it well.."

"You also said to me that day, when I asked if you have started falling in love with me.. What did you say? I care for Akash, does it mean I love him also? Nahin na.." he mimicked her.

Khushi wanted to laugh seeing him mimicking her, but the situation she was in now, wasn't the best thing to do. She just stayed looking at him.

"Didn't you told me that you don't love me?" he asked.

She nodded, "I did.."

"Was it truth?" he asked.

Now she realized what he meant by that question, that day she said she doesn't love him but she does. Maybe he also said to Shyam that he doesn't but he does! She smiled a little at the possibility.

"What you said to Shyam ji wasn't truth then?" she asked curiously.

Arnav pinned her to the wall, Khushi blushed lowering her eyes.

He kissed her forehead lovingly, Khushi closed her eyes feeling butterflies on her stomach with his lips touch on her forehead.

He placed on more kiss on her left cheek, she turned red like a tomato. Clutching her duppata shyly.

He smirked seeing his effect on Khushi, he planted one more kiss on her right cheek.

"I hope you got your answer.." he said huskily and walked to leave the room.

Khushi held his hand softly, still blushing hard: What's the answer? Bolo na..

"Calm down! At right time I will say what you want to hear.. For now, manage with the kisses!" he winked and opened the door leaving her pouting.

"Arnav loves me like I do.." she thought smiling.

******************************************

Hospital..

"Ma'am I have to inform sir that you're getting discharged. He's the one paying the bills and everything for you.. he has the right to know.." the nurse said.

"No, don't say anything to him.. it's a surprise!!" the lady smiled brightly.

"I am coming Arnav.. again to you.." she thought biting her lips, "Even death could not separate me from you.."