Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!

Start from the beginning

"You're lying!" she frowned cutely.

"ASR doesn't lie, I can hide the truth from you but I will never lie.." he said.

"It's same only!!" she crossed her arms.

"It doesn't matter now, what matters is you're my wife and I want to know why are you behaving strangely with me today.." Arnav said stroking her hair gently.

"Woh.. Yesterday..you.." she stammered still thinking if it's a good idea to let Arnav know about her feelings.

"Khushi.. Chote.." Anjali shouted calling them.

"We need to go.." she got up from his lap, and went running away from the room.

Arnav groaned in frustration, just when he convinced her to reveal the reason she's behaving strangely, Anjali had to call them.

*****************************************

At the shopping, the boys accompanied the girls first for ladies shop.

The girls were so busy and excited showing them the sari, lehenga, chudidar and all. And boys yawned feeling bored. They like everything, but girls are always finding flaws in the dresses.

"Khushi take this one.. It will suit you.." Anjali said showing to her a red and green lehenga.

"No, Gudiya this one is just made for you.." said Nani showing another lehenga.

"Eww.. Old choices! Khushi takes this beautiful pink sari.." NK said placing it on her shoulder, "Isn't this the best?"

"Horrible NK! Khushi bhabhi just look at this one.." Akash showed a blue and white sari to her, smiling.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Princess look at this one.." Mami rushed to them, as she found a lehenga for Khushi.

The family kept fighting over their choices, making the people around smile at the love they had for their bahu. Other girls were so jealous of Khushi, for finding a loving and caring sasural.

Payal looked at them, she clenched her fist and looked away feeling angry and jealous. They came to shop for her engagement, but are giving more attention to Khushi than her.

Akash turned to her, as he saw her distancing herself from them.

"Payuu come here.." he held her hand pulling her near him, "Did you choose your lehenga?"

"If you could give some attention to me instead of your Khushi bhabhi then I will choose na.." she gritted her teeth.

"What.. What do you mean?" Akash looked at her confused.

"It's my engagement Akash, not of your Khushi bhabhi.. Everyone is supposed to be helping me and not choose clothes for her..they are so excited to help her like she is the one getting married.." Payal crossed her arms, disappointed.

"Woah Payal, why are you thinking like this? We all are family.. And I don't see any problem in helping each other.. Yeah, it's our engagement but they will also be a part na.." said Akash.

"Whatever.." Payal rolled her eyes, and went to see other dresses. Akash went behind her to help.

"This one will suit one Chipku.." Arnav said picking one lehenga for her.

Khushi looked at the lehenga, it was beautiful one. He has good choices!!

But yesterday events ran on her mind, she picked another one "I will try this one.."

"It's also beautiful... Whatever you take will look good on you.." he said putting a hair strand behind her ear gently.

Khushi looked down unable to meet his eyes.