Chapter 25 - Mumma!!

Start from the beginning

Khushi looked down smiling shyly, "Oh God this Laad governor is so bold.. He had to say openly like this and I would obviously be shy na.." she thought.

Arnav smirked seeing her shy.

"Mom look she is Aashi, my friend isn't she cute?" asked the girl to her mother.

"Aww such a cutie!" the lady pinched Aashi's pink cheeks. Aashi smiled shyly.

"Aashi she's my mom!" the girl said side hugging her mother, the lady kissed her daughter on her cheek softly, caressing her daughter's hair and then patting her dress to remove the dirt.

Aashi was silently staring at them admiring their relationship, which is exactly the one she shares with Khushi.

"Where's your mother baby?" asked the lady.

Aashi looked around to spot Khushi and show to them that she also has her mother who give kissy to her and pamper her like the mother of her new friend was doing, her eyes twinkled in happiness when she saw Khushi.

"Mumma.." she screamed with a huge smile on her face.

Khushi looked at her, she was taken aback by Aashi's sudden shout but more than her shout, is what she said that caught Khushi's attention. Suddenly she felt so happy, and numb also not knowing how to react. Her baby called her Mumma! Aashi acknowledge her as mother and not friend.

She looked at Arnav to be sure of what she heard, and when she saw Arnav nodding his head with a smile on his face, she knew it she heard it right only. Aashi called her Mumma!

Aashi came running like a butterfly to Khushi. Khushi knelt down to receive her, and Aashi threw herself on Khushi's arms, she hugged Khushi tightly resting her head on Khushi's shoulder.

Khushi also hugged her back with the same intensity, she smiled with tears flowing from her eyes.

"Mumma.." Aashi whispered again.

Even Arnav was with moist eyes, watching this. He didn't expect to suddenly Aashi call Khushi her Mumma, he also wanted to say to Aashi that it's high time he should call her Mumma and not friend, but always controlled himself as Khushi asked him to have patience and that Aashi will one day call her Mumma with her own will. Guess today was that lucky and miraculous day!

Khushi broke the hug, and kissed Aashi's face many times.

"What did you call me Aashi? Say it again.." Khushi said.

"Mumma.. You're my Mumma na?" said Aashi.

Khushi nodded her head smiling. Aashi wiped her tears with her palms, and Khushi rested her forehead on Aashi's.

***********************************************

While they were returning in the car, Khushi was just too happy and she couldn't stop herself but shower Aashi with kisses full of love and care.

Arnav had a smile playing on his lips while driving, he remembers when they told the family that Aashi called Khushi as Mumma. Everyone were so happy, they screamed and what not in happiness at the Garden celebrating making everyone around them think they're one crazy family!

"Aashi tell Mumma to control herself otherwise she will jump off this car in happiness also.." he joked.

Aashi didn't understand what her father meant, but Khushi did, she just smacked his shoulder, "Don't tease me!"

"Contlol Mumma.." Aashi said.

Khushi smiled as she got to hear "Mumma" again from Aashi.

"We have to celebrate today.. What about lunch outside?" NK asked.