Chapter 25 - Mumma!!

Start from the beginning

"Woh, I wanted to ask if the cars are ready or not.. We invited Payal also, so have to see if the cars have space for all.." Anjali said.

Arnav nodded, "I will take Khushi, Aashi, NK and Aman, then Akash will take his car, with Mami, Mama and Payal. And Jija ji will take his car, with you and Nani.."

"Someone needs to learn how to spoil romance with you Chote, I will not even speak a word with Shyam ji in the car if Nani is there, and poor Akash will be so shy to even smile at Payal in front of his parents.." murmured Anjali.

Khushi came downstairs with NK and Akash. Mama and Mami also came behind them.

Arnav was staring at Khushi, she was looking so fresh and beautiful like a Blue butterfly in a garden!!

Matching him, with a blue and white salwar kameez, simple touch of basic make up and her hair was styled with waterfall braid and ends curled.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

They all moved to the respectives cars and head to the picnic destination, to Hanging Garden and Kamala Nehru Park.

*******************************************

Everyone were chatting and enjoying watching the kids playing in the Hanging garden.

Akash and Payal were talking with the family about the plans for marriage, which they decided to start the preparations soon.

Khushi served snacks and juice for everyone, and a special chocolate milkshake for Aashi.

Aashi drank the milkshake in one go, to quickly go and play around the garden.

"Papa please take me thele.. Aashi wants to go to that Giant shoe.. Pleaseee.." Aashi pointed with her fingers to the giant shoe, where kids were climbing to reach the top.

"Okay.. Papa will take you there.." Arnav lifted her by her her waist, making Aashi squeal in excitement.

Khushi smiled as she watched them going. She sipped the juice from Arnav's glass.

Reaching at the top of the giant shoe with her father, Aashi was on cloud nine, she squealed in happiness. After playing with Arnav, both were returning to the family.

And a five years old girl, came running to them. She smiled at Aashi, "Hi baby.."

Aashi quickly hide behind Arnav's leg, feeling shy.

"Aashi say hello to her.. Look she wants to talk with you.." Arnav patted her head softly convincing her to talk with the girl.

"Hi.." replied Aashi with a shy smile, still hiding on Arnav's leg.

"Uncle can she play with us?" asked the girl to Arnav.

"Sure.." Arnav said, he knelt down pulling Aashi near him, "Don't you want to play with her baby?"

Aashi buried her face on his neck, Arnav smiled and hugged her tightly, "Go my Doll if you want.."

"Come..we will play together.. My mom is also with us.." said the girl holding Aashi's hand.

Arnav left her, "Go, Papa is here.."

Aashi nodded and went with the girl, who guided her.

Arnav was keeping a watch on her, Khushi also came and joined him.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Aashi was shy to play with that girl.. And I was convincing her to go.." Arnav replied.

"Aww I find babies too cute when they're shy.. Hain na?" Khushi asked chirpily.

"Hmm.. I find you also cute when you're shy!" he confessed.