Twelve

Friday - 3:58 pm

It had already been two weeks since Ruel's concert, but it was all Emma would talk about. She had started to follow any fan page she could find and would look through everything they had. At this rate, she had seen more photos of Ruel than he had seen of himself.

She was now upside down on the edge of my bed, talking about Ruel. She is obsessed.

"But he's literally the best-looking person ever!" I wasn't really listening, as she had been saying the same thing over and over two days ago.

"And -"

"Emma," I practically yell. She closes her mouth and looks at me. "Can you please stop talking about Ruel? It's getting annoying."

"Oh, yep. Sorry." She apologises before going on about some rumour she'd heard. 5 minutes later, I hear a knock on my bedroom door before it opens. My mom stands before us, and Emma sits up, almost falling off the bed as she does so.

"Hi," I say.

"Hi. I just came to ask what time you planned on staying here 'til, Emma."

"Oh, um, I don't really know. Maybe like 4:30, if that's okay with you."

"Okay, that's fine." And with that, the door is closed and my mother is gone.

+

A/N: It's short.

It's also my bedtime

And yet here I am

oop