Father!?

~Time Skip till 5Th and 6Th year brought by Sasuke~

3rd person pov:

Everything was normal for the siblings. Yudiano, Draco, and Harry are happy being together so it was a great summer but not for Harry. He knew that a war was going to come and that people will die. Monster and Ayato went back to Tokyo to see their friends and it turned out that Monster was pregnant. Ron and Hermoine are still sad that Rons parents and brother are dead from the last battle with Yudiano and Monsters father Voldamort (ewwww :P) started a war but towards the end left and it took a long time to fix the school.

Monsters POV:

i have been 9 months pregnant and i just went into labor. Ayato has been getting more food for both me and our baby girl. Even if he is a tsundere and its funny to see him face my mood swings. He has been talking to the baby and it was sweet but now i am trying to push her out of my womb (if you dont know what that is then leave). once she came i named her Mirajane stroff kirishima.

~mini time skip~

I was released from the hospital with Mira and headed home with Ayato where the gang and Touka are waiting to see her. we are planning to see my brother before school started so he can meet his niece. Yudiano told us to leave before the war started but i didn't want to so he told Ayato to take me away. But for now i have to heal and get ready for late nights and early mornings for our precious baby. Mira's room  was our favorite colors and my favorite character.

i noticed a bald man walking towards me and he had no nose. then i realized that it was my father.....