The Prank

Yudiano's POV:
We were flying away from Tokyo leaving behind friends that care for us. Uta, touka, hinami, eto, tarta, kaneki, hide, and even juuzou. They were family, except juuzou.

I was here with my adopted sister, Monster Killer Riddle. Yes, you heard me we are the son and daughter of the great and bad Voldemort. I'm Yudiano Torres Riddle. Weird name right? Heh, because my mother was from Mexico, but came to England for this Wizard school. So me and my sis are going to England to study at Hogwarts. We did got our letters before, but we kinda lost them. Heheh. We lost Monster's letter but not mine.

But lucky for her, I still remember the supplies that first years need. But for now, we need to run, or fly in my case.

~When they went to Diagon Alley~

"Yu, were are we?" questioned Monster. "We're at Diagon Alley Mon." I answered her questioned. "Why are we here, you know what happened last time when we were out in public." She told me. "Does it look like I give a shit?" I questioned her, making some people look our way. "No." She said to me. "Good, now let us find the book spells or some shit." I mumbled quietly.

"Do you think it's that store with a lot of people?" Monster questioned, pointing at the line of people. "Yeah, let's go and check it out." I said to her, taking her hand and brought her to the line of awaiting people. When we got to the front, we both saw a , with the kid looking unconformable. "Is that man famous or something?" Monster asked me. Looking at her, I shrugged at her.

"English people are so weird these days." She mumbled. "Tell me about it." I replied back. Looking for a friendly looking person to ask were I can find these books, I found two . . "Hey Monster, let's go ask those people." I said, waiting for her response. "Ok, let's go and hope something doesn't go bad." She replied back.

"Excuse me," I said so I can grab their attention, and I did, also grabbing some kids attention, "But, ma'am, do you know where these spell books are at?" I questioned the surprised woman. It's kinda funny to see peoples reactions, because of how tall I am. That's the advantages of being a dragon I guess. "Are you new deary?" She questioned me. "Yes, me and my little sister are in fact new here." I said, causing them to look at Monster then back at me.

"May we please know your names?" said the red head man. Nodding, I push Monster first kinda liking to force her. "My name is Monster Killer Riddle." With that she went back to my side. "And the name is Yudiano Torres Riddle." I stated. Causing the whited or blond haired male to wide his eyes a little before going back to normal. "They are over there deary." The kind red head woman said, pointing over to the two right sections, after looking at mine supplies.

"Thank you ma'am." I said, taking Monster's hand, and dragging her to get the spell books.

~After getting the supplies to getting our pets~

"Ok now we need to go get our own pets." I said to Monster, having her getting excited. "Can I PLEASE get a dragon!" She yelled. "Yeah, but the dragon has to kept hidden." I said, both of us going to the store that sells the pets.

~After finding the animals~

"Aww, look at the Monster said to me. "Yeah but my I said to her. "Oh, shut up you asshole." Monster said, before running. "OI! Come back here you brat!" I yelled chasing after her.

~When everyone arrives at Hogwarts, besides Harry and Ron~

"Whoa, this place is better than Japan's school." Monster says, standing with me, behind the doors to the Grand Hall. "Yeah and we both need to wait our turn, for the sorting, because we both, well me mostly, came here late." I said. "Yeah true." Monster responded. Hearing the door opening, we both moved out of the way, and Professor McGonagoll. "We are ready for you both now." She told us, making us nod.

"Go on." I encouraged Monster. Nodding, she went first, then I went next to her. Some students gasped in surprised, others looked at us in interest. Standing up Albus Dumbledore announced this, "Everyone! These are the new foreign exchanged students from Tokyo, Japan. And they would be attending with us for now on. The shorter one is a first year, while the taller one is a second year. Now let's see what house they are going to be in." Then Dumbledore sit down again.

Looking back at McGonagoll, she grabbed the hat and said, "Monster Killer Riddle!" Looking at Monster, I pushed her, and she glared at me for that, but went up anyways. Sitting down, McGonagoll placed the hat on, and it started to talk. "So we have a Riddle? Eh, Very clever like a Ravenclaw, but also brave like a Gryffindor, and kind like a Hufflepuff, but this is interesting, your are mostly sly like your mother," It stated, before saying, "SLYTHERIN!" Causing the people with green and silver to yell out in happiness?

"Yudiano Torres Riddle!" McGonagoll yelled, causing everyone to quit down and look at me. Looking up, I look straight into Dumbledore eyes, smirking with him looking at me suspiciously. With the hat put on me, it started to talk.

"The real son of Riddle, eh? Your extremely clever like a Ravenclaw, but very loyal and kind like a Hufflepuff. Yet, very daring and has a lot of courage almost like a Gryffindor, but the top off of everything your very sly and cunning like both of your parents...." It said, before talking again, "But this house would make you more powerful," The hat said, before screaming out, "SLYTHERIN!" Causing again the same table to cheer louder than before.

Going over to Monster, I high fived her, and sat down next to a . "I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy." He spoke to me. Making me look over to him, and said, "Yudiano Torres Riddle." And with that, I went back talking to Monster.

~The Next Day~

It finally came morning, and both siblings are going to "Prank" or more likely scare Draco and Harry, who are the siblings targets. Fishing out their invisibility cloak, that their father gave them.

Monster, going to Draco, Roared like the black panther she is, scared the shit out of everyone in the Slytherin table. While, with Yudiano, he gave his loudest and best dragon roar, scaring everyone the Grand Hall, Harry was his target. But seceding with scaring everyone else too. Snickering, both siblings high fived, but didn't see Dumledore looking at them.