Chapter 22👿 Brass Knuckles

Start from the beginning

    Miss Ariel gets up from the chair and over to the sofa, pulling the boy into her arms and resting her head on top of his. "I know. And I can't say that I understand because we've all lived through different paths of hell...but you're with us now. And we love you." Caleb smiles softly before leaning more into the raven's touch.

I promise, Caleb thought, when I get to them...I'm gonna tear their pride into shreds and watch them suffer in hell.

👿💀👿

Dominic, Veronique, Sierra, Hugo, Ollie and Kaiya walked through the school and headed down the stairs of the lower ground. "Dominic!" The ginger turned his head around to see Midoriya standing at the top of the stairs, panting loudly to catch his breath. Dominic heads back up the stairs, Kaiya and Ollie looking at him in question until they saw the greenette waiting for him.

Dominic steps over the chain that's attached from the railing to the wall to keep the outside students from going down there. "What kid", Dominic asks sternly. "I-is Cal alright", Midoriya asks. "Miss Ariel had him stay home. Thinking it'd be the best for him since...the other day." Midoriya nods his head understanding. "Was Shigaraki...the main reasoning for him to be in distraught?" Dominic shakes his head answering silently. The ginger looks down at his phone.

Only ten more minutes before school starts, he thought. He steps over the chain, making Midoriya stumble back. "We've got ten minutes before school, so make your questions quick and easy to answer."

"Even the ones about you guys?"

    "Depends on if they're not that sensitive of a topic."

"Okay." Dominic texted Sierra so she'd know what he was doing and wouldn't worry about his whereabouts.

Dominic: Hey I'm with Midoriya so don't worry about where I'm at

Sierra: Alright

Sierra: Hey don't be late or else!

Dominic: Or else what😏

Sierra: 😑

Dominic:😐...ok

Midoriya giggles as he peeks over at the older kids' conversation, making Dominic move his phone away and mumble 'nosy'.

"So", Dominic says, "what do ya wanna know?" Midoriya thought for a second, he had a lot of questions on his mind but didn't want to bombard the ginger with them all at once. And he especially didn't want to touch a nerve. So he started of with simple questions which Dominic spoke about easily. But then the questions soon got answered less and less, until none of them were answered throughly. Only getting things like "too personal" or "that's something you should ask them" or even silent answers.

The time drew near for the school day to start. The boys then parted ways and headed off to class.

I really hope Cal's okay, Midoriya thought.

••••••••

It was now time for their practical exams to begin. And as usual it seemed, Class R.I.P. was with Class 1-A. The elite class didn't hate them, just tolerated them to a certain extent. The students were facing the teachers as Nezu began explaining the rules on what they were gonna do. Veronique soon lost interest and drifted off into her thought bubble.