"Alright, little bitch...you want to play?" He asks, and I finally let my smile grace my face. He takes a step back, and I know my eyes are blood red.

Yes Rica hissed sadistically You should be scared, you bastardis [bastard]

"You know I love it when someone insults me...because now it means that I don't have to play nice anymore," I tell them while cracking my knuckles. I shove hard off the ground and land in front of him, using the element of surprise to drive my knee into his hard stomach, he gives a loud gasp and bends over.

"Hi, I'm 5'1...so say goodbye to your kneecaps, asshole," I whisper in his ears before forcing my legs on his knees bending it the wrong way. The loud, satisfying crack of his bones followed by his high pitched screams fill the sky. I push the man away from me, and he lands on the ground clutching his legs.

"Who's next?" I ask the men and they all charge at me, biting and clawing at me. I hold in my cries when I feel their nails dig into me, tearing away my flesh. I swing my fist, wildly landing blows for blows. Some punch my nose, and my eyes begin to water, jerking my head back. I fall to the ground, rolling away. I stare up at the five men still standing. I wipe the blood from my face. From the corner of my eyes, I see a boot comes flying towards me, and I scramble out of the way. I shoot towards the man, punching his jaw with all my strength, knocking him out.

Four more Rica confirmed. I stagger to my feet.

Rica...I need help. I finally mutter in my head.

Finally! I hear her triumphantly say, give me one drop of their blood...That's all I need. She orders and I look down at the man I just knocked out. His arm was gushing blood from the bite I took out of him...funny I don't remember doing that. I bend down and dip my finger in his arm, feeling the warm gushing liquid under my hands. I slowly bring it to my mouth and taste it. I hold in my moan...the taste of his blood was undeniably the best thing I have ever eaten. As I sit there, I feel it. A weird burning sensation coursing through my veins, except this time, it was stronger. I felt the bond of their pack under my powers. All the men came towards me, and for a minute I could hear their plans. I dodge their attack and grab at the knife that they were planning to use on me. I plunge it through the wolf's stomach; his cries echo through the darkening sky. Three more came at me, their fists flying, this time I could see them clearly as if they were going at a fraction of the speed they were before. I smile and take the knife and slice another wolf's legs, blood gushing out.

MORE Rica roared in my ears. I look at the remaining men, each staring at me, horror filling their expressions. A loud CRACK sounded above the men screaming in pain, and suddenly a burning pain shoots through my leg causing me to fall hard on my face. I scream in rage, and another CRACK sounds. More pain explodes in my left arm making me drop the knife. I look up to see the Alpha staring at me with a bored expression, aiming a gun at me. He shoots again, and this time it goes straight through my shoulder. I let out a pained grunt.

"The rumors don't give you justice." He said chuckling, he took a step towards me and I give a vicious growl. He points the gun and shoots me in the other leg; I bite my cry back. My whole body was screaming in agony, but I hold it in. Dark spots begin to blur my vision.

We've been through worse; I remind myself, and I feel Ulrica fight to take control. I feel him kneel in front of me, I open my eyes, and he is aiming the gun to my stomach.

"You truly are a mon-"He begins

"Yes, yes, I'm a bitch...I'm a horrible monster," I pause giving him an evil smile feeling the blood come out of my mouth, "Can you please come up with some new material...It's getting a little boring." The Alpha shoots again, and I gasp loudly holding my bleeding stomach. I fall to the ground, gasping for breath.

"Take her to the-" Before he could finish the sentence I grab at the knife and jab it through his neck. He stares down at me in shock, blood spurting out of his mouth. I pull the knife out, and hot, wet blood pours out like water. I hear a distant scream in the background, but Rica has already taken over my body. I feel her put on a huge smile in our face, to the point where it hurts. Through her eyes I see the pitch black soul attempt to leave the body, trying to escape into the air. She grabs at it and holds the wiggling soul in her fist.

"You belong to me now." Rica hummed in her low gruff voice; it sent shivers down my spine. The soul stops wiggling around, and she brings it to our mouth and opens wide, swallowing it. In a matter of seconds, I feel the bullets inside my body exit and touch the wounds slowly heal. She pushes me up front, and I stare at the bodies around me.

"No" I whisper, tears coming to my eyes as I see the destruction I caused. I look up to see Charis stare at me in horror...that hurt the most. I look at my hands, covered in blood and look back at the other wolves staring at their dead Alpha by my feet. I stumble back when I see his eyes...they were the same shade as Xander's. I shake my head looking anywhere but at the blood. It hurt so much...because a part of me enjoyed the blood, the pain I caused.

I turn around and run into the forest, hot tears burning my face as they fall.

I am a monster.

___________________________________________

WOW!! This chapter was one of the hardest to write! Please let me know if you like it and if there are things I can improve on as a writer!

Thank you all for reading!!

Please leave a comment and/or vote if you like this chapter!!