..S1E5: JETHRO'S ALL YOURS:..

i'm just going to start with how your aunt (the evil one) met Lord Boxman

anyways here you go

EDITED: 2/12/2020

EDITED 18/4/2024: Changing the P.O.V. to third person and fixing a few things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Boxman was still sitting there watching outside, always wanting to destroy the plaza so bad, until he heard a phone ring.

"Yes?" >Lord Boxman<

"well— Lord Boxman, sir, there's a lady here wants to see you." Lord Boxman looked confused hearing this.

"A..lady? wants to see me?" he said as he held his chin.

"hmmmm..weird, all i know is Cosma..Wait." he realized and then returned to the call.

"is it Cosma?" >Lord Boxman<

"No, sir. it's just some random..lady, none of us knows." Lord Boxman's eyes widen in shock, "if it's not Cosma..and her group..then who could she be?" he whispered to himself and cleared his throats.

"Let her in." He said as he turns his chair around and fixing himself, he hears a door open and not watching a woman walks in his office.

"I apology if i annoyed you or something, but..i thoughts i'd like to see you.." the woman says.

"Lord Boxman." and adds, he got surprised and turned around..he realized how familiar she looked.

"How do you know my name? and you kinda look familiar.." he asked as he took a glance at her appearance.

"well..that's because i'm (M/N)'s twin sister." she said with a shrug. "The name's Aida in case you may ask." she walks closer to his desk. "Pretty sure you must have known my sister or something."

"Well, actually i did see her around, I noticed this new girl she appeared and- wait.." he said and looked at her.

"this girl..she must be your.." He knew but he has to make sure.

"My niece" she confirms and walks through the window. "I used to be a hero, used to work in P.O.I.N.T...until this incident happened that i would never, forgive my sister for it." she said as she looks down sadly, the tone in her had some mixed feelings.

Sadness...betrayel...heartbreak...and pure rage.

"..I may not want to ask for it as it's pretty personal but what happened?" he asked.

"My husband..he couldn't be saved." she said, "and it's all my sister's fault!" and added as she suddenly slams the desk, which made him startled. "To think the favorite child wouldn't be able to save my love of my life!"

"U-Uh..well, I'm sorry..for your loss i guess.." he said with a nervous smile, this whole situation felt awkward for him because imagine letting someone in and they suddenly started expressing their feelings about their personal life to you out of nowhere.

"And those idiots just took my son away, all because i couldn't be able to take care of him.." she said and curled her fists, "he was my only child. my only family.."

"but why, are you here and telling me this?" and added, he really had no idea why but he thinks that she could work with him or something.

"Because.." she said as she looks at him down, of course he was shorter than her.

"because i want to work with you, Lord Boxman." she said with a smirk, his jaw dropped and then shook his head.

"A-Are you serious?? I mean, i'd love to but like, for what purposes?" He asked her with a curious look.