..:S1E1: LET'S BE HEROES:..

if you may have noticed, i changed a few things here to avoid confusion and fixed some issue and typos so i hope you like it

EDITED: 2/12/2020

EDITED 4/8/2021: Changing the P.O.V. to third person and fixing a few things.

have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her name was (Name) (Last Name), her aunt has talked to her parents and told them if she can work in Mr. Gar's bodega they agreed so they took her there, she noticed her cousin works there.

after they arrived. she got out of the car with her parents. "Mr. Gar would be here in any seconds..oh wait is that Carol and K.O.?" Her mom said as she pointed at them. "they are" her dad responded, both her parents looked at her, "sweetie, why don't we go and recognizing you them?" she said.

"Well..sure I guess, i mean you guys has told me everything about Carol and Mr. Gar but i haven't even met K.O." >(Name)<

"K.O. is her son and that's why we're going to meet them" her dad said as they walked to them.

"hey Carol!" Her mom shouted, Carol looked behind and got surprised, "(Mom's Name) and (Dad's Name)! oh my god it's been a long time!" Carol said as she raised her arms, giving her parents a hug, "it really is, and-" her mom gasped.

"your son!" >(Mom's name)<

"yeah, you must have already heard of him" Carol said as she pat him, "you know them, mommy?!" K.O. said as he looked at his mom in shock, "mhm" Carol replied with a smile, "cool!" he said with sparkle on his eyes. "right, (Name), this is K.O., her son you already known Carol and Mr. Gar" her dad said, She shook her hand with K.O..

"it is pleasure to meet you, K.O." >(Name)<

"You too! you're gonna work here, right?? because soon I will be a hero!" he said, she chuckled at how cute he is.

"anyways has Mr. Gar arrived?" >(Mom's name)<

"not yet" Carol said and looked at K.O., "everyone in that binder of yours came from humble beginnings, K.O. I mean, even Mr. Gar had to work hard to become the hero he is today" Carol said.

'nice' She thoughts as she was following her, K.O. and her parents, "I don't know about that. I bet he was always level eleven" K.O. replied as he pulls his pow card that has Mr. Gar on it, "Mm, not when I first met him" Carol responds, K.O. got shocked hearing that. "you know Mr. Gar?" he said as he follows his mom and (Name) and her parents as well, "of course. he runs the whole plaza. It's kind of hard to miss him" Carol said as they all stands there, waiting for him to arrive.

"I think you should get your son knows more about heroes and you know, the past?" (Dad's Name) said, "well- Look, there he is now" Carol replied. "oh finally" (Mom's Name) said, you all watches his flying car drops down from the sky and comes out of it.

(Name) realized he has no shirt but a short pink tie on his neck, she had no idea why he goes out like this but she didn't care anyway and shrugged.

"Employees!" Mr. Gar calls his Employees, two teenagers around her age shows up.

a girl with purple hair and ponytail and a buffed alien she assume. "yes, sir, Mr. Gar, sir!" they responded. "We got a stack of last month's magazines to throw out..." Mr. Gar continuing telling them what to do, (Name) noticed how K.O. looks at him, She really found it adorable. it could be the first time K.O. comes here and going to visit him and the employees so soon.