4

I said Tuesday, it came Friday. I'm sorry. I'm such a shockingly bad uploader. Bet you all hate me. Plus, this is short and rubbish. :/ Y'all can just stop reading it if you like?

Rebecca’s Point Of View.

Carol is the first to enter the RV, tears streaming down her face, closely followed by both Tyreese and Lori. Andrea and I shoot up to a standing position.

“What happened?” I ask, the worry thick in my voice.

“Come outside.” Lori said taking in Andrea’s blood spattered face. We both followed Lori outside to just outside the door. Everyone else was stood still, almost as if in shock.

“You going to tell us then?” Andrea asked, clearly growing impatient.

“Sophia ran into the woods, Rick’s gone to look for her.” Lori explained.

“And I’ll be joining him in three minutes time.” Emilia chimed in.

“No you won’t.”Lori disagreed earning an eye roll from Emilia.

“What? Why?!” I blurted, ignoring Lori and Emilia’s minor tiff.

“She had two walkers after her.” Lori sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. “I’d better head back inside, keep Carol calm until Rick brings Sophia back.”

I nodded and watched her head inside. “Poor little girl,” Andrea whispered, her eyes glazed over staring off somewhere in the distance.

“Maybe it’s best if we continue searching the cars for supplies, are ready to move off if necessary.” Shane said to Dale and Daryl.

“We’re not going anywhere yet; I still haven’t got that hose fixed.” Dale said.

“And we need to look for the girl.” Daryl responded.

“Rick’s going to bring her back though, isn’t he?” I interrupted; it was more of a statement than a question.

As I said that Rick emerged from the forest. Alone.

“Where is she? Where’s my little girl?” Carol wept from the RV entrance, Tyreese stood behind her rubbing her shoulders. She brushed him off and strode over to Rick. “Why isn’t she here?”

“I’m sorry Carol, I hid her up and left her; told her how to get back to camp, I thought she’d be here.” Rick said as softly as he could manage.

“You left my baby in the woods? All alone?” Carol cried.

“I’m sorry, I truly am. I made sure she understood how to get back.” Rick said, almost trying to convince himself.

“Where’s Emilia?” Andrea asked, looking around with furrowed eyebrows. I took a small step forwards and my eyes wondered to the forest entrance. I made a move to go after her but someone rested their hand on my shoulder.

“You can’t, it’s too dangerous.” Daryl insisted, holding me back.

“You were going to look for the little girl, I heard you say so, what’s so different now that Emilia’s thrown into the mix.” I retorted.

“Nothing. You can’t just go running off into the woods on your own though, unarmed at that.” Daryl grunted. I let my arms flop to my sides in defeat. He was right, but we had to do something. Daryl gave my arm a light squeeze before turning to Rick. “She’s right though, we need to look for them.”

“We can’t risk the camp for the few,” Shane commented.

“That’s my daughter out there.”