Chapter 1| welcome to chemistery

A/N: the first two chapters have been edited, but I tried to keep them close to the original ^-^

---------------

Today was the first day of school and I was now  a chemistry teacher this year, I had felt like changing it up since I've been a math teacher ever since I came to Beacon Hills High school.

I love teaching and getting to know your students in the class. I still miss my last class form last year, they were all good students, we were like a family in that class. We always looked after one another, but sadly they all had graduated last year, although I do have some visit me now and then, seeing if the new class is behaving themselves, stuff like that.

It was 8:03 A.M and school doesn't start till 8:15 A.M so I have a little time before I have my students come in. I looked at the clock before getting up and pushing in my chair to go get some coffee in the teacher lounge.

As I'm about to walk into the teacher lounge, I heard a faint voice call my name. Since I'm all sorts of things my hearing is doubled since I'm a Hybrid. Mother is part witch and angel while my Father is part werewolf and vampire, so I got all four species.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Ava, one of the History teachers here taps me on the shoulder. I looked down at the smaller women even though she's wearing heels, she's still shorter than me.

"Mr. Reed, the principal wanted me to tell you that there is a meeting this week at 4:30 on Thursday. Also he said don't be late." She says, pulling out a sheet of paper, I'm guessing it had the meeting scheduled on it.

"Alright thank you, I'll be there." I said, looking over the paper she gave me just a minute ago.

"Hehe, your very welcome. Well I better be on my way, don't want to be late for the first day of school." She says, turning around and walking away while swaying her hips.

If you haven't noticed it already, mostly every woman in this school flirts with me, kinda sad if you think about it, since I'm gay and all. Well I guess I better head back to the classroom since she stole all the time to get some coffee.

____

"Good morning class, I will be your Chemistry teacher for this school year. My name is Xander Reed, and I'm hoping you'll grow to like me and eventually grow as a family in this class. Now since that's all done, does anyone have any questions before we began tod-"

"Mate, Mate, Mate!" My wolf Al says in my head.

"Oh, not know"

I return from talking to Al to see that everyone is looking at me strangely.

"Um, Mr. Reed are you okay?" One of the girls in the front asks me.

"Oh yes, I Was just thinking about something." I said, going back to the class.

"Anyways, back to what I left off. Does anyone have any questions before class begins?"

A couple of hands goes up. "Yes, you in the middle row." I point to a girl wearing a bright pink jacket.

"Are you married, or single?"

"I'm currently single. Next question?"

"What did you mean earlier when you said becoming a family?" A boy that has brunette hair asks.

"I meant throughout all my years of teaching, in of all my classes, by the end of the school year we become a family, by looking out for another, behind friendly that kind of stuff."

I was about to call on another question when suddenly the door swung open revealing a boy that was out of breath, from the looks of it he must of ran.

"MATE!!! That's our mate!" Al says again, but this time trying to rush against the surface.

I tell him to stop, or we're not going running later, witch got him to be quite. I look down at the boy who had burst in the classroom not to long ago trying not to pounce on him where he is.

"S-sorry I'm l-late. My alarm didn't go off as I planned it to." The boy says, trying to get off the floor.

"It's fine, we were just asking some questions so you didn't really miss anything." I said, helping the boy off the ground. As I'm still holding him, I could feel the sparks and do they feel good, but the down side is he's a student, but not just any student... he’s mine.

____

A/N: How'd you guys like this new book I'm doing? If you liked this first chapter to this book don't be shy to leave a comment/vote.

~Bye