Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!

Start from the beginning

"I'm coming Nani.." Khushi shouted after she walked out of the bathroom wiping her wet hair with her towel.

"Chipku my coffee!" Arnav shouted from the poolside working on his laptop.

"Ji.. I will bring it.." Khushi said and hurriedly threw the towel on her bed, and rushed outside to make Arnav's coffee and help Nani also.

"Khushi bhabhi I need to talk with you about Payal.." said Akash coming to her, while she was going downstairs.

"Haan bolo.." said Khushi running to the kitchen side.

Akash came behind her, "Khushi bhabhi I think I should accept her apology and propose her na? Even
I think it's enough of our separation.."

"I was thinking about it only Akash.. You should go ahead with the proposal.. And about Nani we will convince her later.." Khushi smiled making Arnav's coffee.

"Khushi ji.. Please my snacks.. I need to leave to AR asap today I've an important photoshoot and
Bhai will kill me if I don't reach in time.." said NK holding his bag with one hand, and brushing his
messy hair with other hand.

Akash laughed at his state, while Khushi hurriedly served him his snacks and also took time to pour a mango juice, which is NK's favorite on a glass.

"Thank you! You're awesome Khushi ji.." NK said smiling and gulped his juice in one go.

"You're welcome NK.." said Khushi taking Arnav's coffee and rushed upstairs to give it to him.

"Chocolate your coffee!" Khushi said handling to him.

Arnav shifted his eyes from the laptop to her, "You hair is messy!" he said taking the coffee cup on his hand.

"You're responsible for my hair being messy.. Laad governor.." Khushi pouted and went running
downstairs to attend Nani now. On her way, she brushed her hair quickly as Arnav already made her conscious about her state.

After helping Nani with pooja items, both started the pooja. Today Nani conducted the pooja and Khushi was beside her praying.

Shyam on the other side was looking for his blue file, he sighed not seeing it anywhere.

Khushi looked at him and saw him disturbed looking for something.

He looked at Khushi to ask, but saw her praying with Nani.

Khushi signaled with her hands, "What are you looking for?"

Shyam pointed to a file on his hand, then showed his blue shirt to Khushi.

Khushi eyed to the living room, Shyam went there and saw his file laying on the table.

He smiled broadly and looked at Khushi sending a thank you look to her.

Khushi smiled and continued praying.

After praying, Khushi asked Nani to rest at the living room as she would prepare the breakfast for
them now.

"Khushi come with me.. I need your help.." said Anjali holding Khushi's hand.

Khushi nodded but suddenly felt pulled by someone to the opposite side.

"Khushi come with me.." said Arnav who held her other hand.

"Aah Chote! I need Khushi for some minutes.. Please it's urgent.." Anjali pouted.

"Urgent is my work Di, I have to reach office early.." Arnav said pushing Khushi to his side.

"You can manage your things alone na Chote! But for my work, I need Khushi only.." Anjali pushed