"Baby, wake up." I said while showering her kisses with every word that I say. She just groaned and shake her head.

"Baby please wake up. We have school." I said trying to wake her up and still showering her with kisses. She groaned and opened her eyes.

"5 minutes..." She mumbled while looking at me half asleep. I chuckled and pinched her cheeks then kissed her forehead for the nth time now.

"Mhmmm..." I heard her say and was about to close her eyes when she suddenly shot her pretty eyes at me, she looked at me with a shock expression.

"LISA?!" She shouted still looking at me with wide eyes. I chuckled and just nodded.

"Wh-why a-are you here? W-who let y-you in?" She asked while stuttering. I giggled at her cuteness and just brushed her hair from her forehead.

"Babe, chill..." I laughed.

"To answer your question, I am here to pick you up and your mom told me to wake you up since you're still asleep." I chuckled and gave her a peck in the lips and smiled. She groaned while rolling on the bed and lying on her stomach, she burried her face on the pillow while stomping her feet. I chukcled at my view.

Such a cute little child.

"Of course she would do that." She groaned again while rolling again and now facing me. I pulled her up to sit on the bed and she did, she looked at me still sleepy.

"Since when are you here?" She asked while running her fingers through her hair and looking at me.

'God damn that was fucking hot. Somebody save me from temptation.'

"Like 10 minutes ago." I replied while shrugging my shoulders.

"Wait, you said you're picking me up. I thought you don't know how to drive?" She asked me while tilting her brow in confusion.

"I can't drive a car but I didn't tell you I can't drive a bike." I said and chuckled and she just gave me an 'O' expression and smiled.

She suddenly throw her arms around my neck and hugged me, I was a bit taken back but I quickly snaked my arms through her back and smiled widely. I pushed her on the bed with me and layed on her chest, I heard her giggle and playfully slapped my shoulder. I smiled and started tickling her. Her laugh makes me happy, the sight of her being happy makes me feel three times happier.

"S-stop. Y-yah!" She laughed while slapping my shoulders. I continued tickling her.

"Say Lalisa Manoban is my girlfriend and she's the best." I told her while laughing at her. I stopped tickling her but I'm pinning her down.

"No." She firmly replied while smiling. I tilted my eyebrow while smiling.

"Okay, you leave me no choice." I said and started tickling her again.

"N-no, p-please stop L-lisa!" She tried prying my hands off but she couldn't because she ran out of energy from laughing too much.

"Say it then I'll free you." I giggled still tickling my baby.

"N-no." She replied and I tickled her more.

"Are you gonna say it or not?" I asked while giving her a grin.

"Fine!" She laughed while panting.

"Lalisa Manoban is my girlfriend and she's the best." She said and I smiled.

"Louder, you weakling." I told her while threatening her that I'm gonna tickle her again.

"Lalisa Manoban is my girlfriend and she's the best!" She shouted while smiling and threw her arms around my neck. I smiled. Damn, I'm happy as fuck.