Laksh vs DurgaPrasad

Ragini was standing bfr swara with rage in her eyes

Ragini was standing bfr swara with rage in her eyes.swara was holding both her cheeks...all looked stunned with the scene that hpnd few mins bfr eyes.

While all were shocked nd standing speechless, one man roared....

Dp:How dare u ragini....who gave u d rights to slap my daughter(he shouted)

Ragini looked Dp.Laksh and Ap were dumbstruck with wat they saw just bfr.But it doesn't mean that both will be quite d whole time,they need few seconds to co E back to the reality.

Ragini:She did a mistake....she was showing my husband down before everyone.

Dp:How do u know it's a fake video!?And y do u believe that swara has made this video?

Laksh and Ap looked Ragini with their tear filled eyes.Laksh was looking Ragini more guilt and pain in his eyes.He was guilty bcz of d past and he was in pain thinking of those old days how Ragini had suffered every second looking them together.

Ragini:This video is related with only two people...laksh and yeh swara (she looked her with disgust)I believe my Laksh....(laksh looked ragini more lovingly...he was actually amazed with wat she said,"I BELIEVE MY LAKSH"...his guilt increased more now)the other one is swara...and I believe that other than swara nobody can do this.

Dp:Y do u think so??

Ragini:Bcz nobody hates me like she hates

Dp:No....(he paused)

Dp:I too hate u more than swara does.Infact its me who supported swara.

A flash back was shown in 3rd person's pov...

In d last episode swara went to Maheshwari office to meet Dp

Swara:Bade papa...laksh has become blind.I know about that Ragini...she will never let anyone live happily,I am sure she must have done something,just think this bade papa...why will laksh love her...infact he is d one who hated her d most.I am very sure this Ragini could have played a game.The girl who can kill her sister, the girl who can kidnap her mother can stoop to any low depth .

Dp was brain washed now....

Dp:Haan beta...I believe,this girl must have done something, laksh is trusting her blindly...have to do something or else patha nahi wat this girl will do more

Swara:We have to sent her out of MM

Dp:Beta...but how.???Annapoorna and laksh will never let that happen

Swara:Then we have to make her move out by her own...waise I have a plan...

She showed the same cover and explained him...

Swara:We have to move ragini away from laksh...bade papa...I am sure,this plan will work.But incase if it flops...plz bade papa u express ur hatred for her