Loves is in the air for Raglak

Oh My Love...

Ragini was holding her head and she was on d floor.She was sweating badly and her breath went abnormal..She was having her own blur flashes (as a marwari bahu)

Ragini:La….ksh….laksh..(she was uttering his name with much difficulty)

She was trying to figure out it…she was trying to identify the flashes she was having now

“Ragini….”, Ap shouted when she found ragini on the floor

Ap rushed to ragini and cupped her face kneeling before ragini.

Ap:Ragini beta…wat hpnd!?

Ragini stopped trying to find about d flashes when Ap asked her by touching her face.Ragini was almost normal now.

Ap supported ragini to stand up and made her sit on d bed.Ap gave Ragini a glass of water to drink.Ragini was drinking the water.Ap sat beside her and caressed ragini’s head.

A fb was shown….

When laksh was sweating and feeling weird….he decided to check ragini….he tried calling her but her phn was not rechable.sohe immediately asked Ap to check Ragini.Ap rushed towards raglak room and opened d door.

Fb ended

Ap:Beta…wat hpnd.Shall we consult a dr??

Ragini:No maa its ok…I am fine

Ap:But u were on d floor and holding ur head..tum teek toh hai na??(Ap touched ragu’s forehead to check ragu’s temperature)

Ragini:Maa…I was having little head ache

Ap:Wat? U could have told me bfr…I must have brought a cup of tea for u.Wait I will get it now (she stood up and turned to walk)

Ragini held her hand and stood up

Ragini:No maa…I am absolutely fine now

Ap smiled and caressed her cheek:Acha hai……and talk to laksh, it was him who asked me to check u.Ur phn wasn’t connecting to him.He was much worried for u.

Ragini:ok Maa

Ap:Take care beta (she smiled and left d room)

Ragini took her phn and dialed laksh…

Laksh was wandering here and there fastly in his cabin.He was much tensed.His phn was on d table…he often checked his phn eventhough it was not in silent mode.He checks his phone,then places it on the table and walks….aftr sometimes again he does the checking.His phn rang….he came running and picked it.He saw d name

Laksh:Ragini…u …u are fine right? ?

Ragini:Haan laksh….I am fine.Had a head ache but I am ok now.

Laksh:shall we consult a Dr.!?

Ragini:No laksh…mein teek hoon

Laksh:Pakka na ragini…