Ragini in danger

Tanaaa....one more part

Oh My Love

Dadi gave Ragini the address of Laksh’s office and also his phone number.Ragini walked out of baadi.She hired a taxi and got in.When d taxi started another car behind followed Ragini.

Meanwhile dadi called laksh and informed hin that Ragini is gonna visit his Office.

Laksh in excitement stood up from his chair

Laksh:what….

Dadi:Haan…haan..but I don’t know y she wants to meet u (dadi bit her toungue smiling)…acha mein phn rkt hoon

Laksh kept the phone on d table and his face was glowing in happiness like 1000 volts bulb.He runned both his hands through his hair strands using his fingers…

Then he jumped making noises,”yahooo…hooo”

He then covered his mouth by both his hands.

Laksh:Ragini……I know u are coming here to tell ur decision and I know wat u are gonna say

Laksh:Ragini……I know u are coming here to tell ur decision and I know wat u are gonna say.I can’t wait any more…MERA BACHCHA…I am coming to u.

He moved out of his cabin.Only he was in d cabin.Aftr Ragini’s memory loss much had changed….(go to chapter 2… for reference 😁 )

A man:Hello…I am following the girl…she is going through the market area….

Man on the other side:Ok…keep following…we will reach the lonely place which is before the marker.

The sec man put d call on end nd,”chalo….we will nw go to the place which is bfr d market area..chalo...jaldi chalo....”

He nd his men moved….

Meanwhile at MM

Ap called everyone to assemble.....same way dadi too assembled gadodias to d hall at baadi

Ap and dadi:I want to talk something imp to u all

Dp:whats d matter

Ap:I want laksh and ragini to get married

Sekhar:What….

Dadi:Ragini loves laksh and laksh too loves Ragini.Laksh wants to marry her again.

Dp:When Ragini steps in MM as bahu…Annapoorna that will b d last day for ur son in this house.

Ap:y…y will it be his last day.The rights all of u (she looked around at all maheshwaris)have on Maheshwari Empire…laksh has more than that.The position at which Maheshwari Empire is now its just bcoz of Laksh…Mera beta laksh (he said proudly…she pointed herself when she said MERA).

The position at which Maheshwari Empire is now its just bcoz of Laksh…Mera beta laksh (he said proudly…she pointed herself when she said MERA)