Meant to be together for seven births

Oh My Love…. 

Special Episode…..

Recap:Ragini decides to meet Laksh.Swara plans to kill Ragini and make Laksh suffer his whole life.Ap and Dadi fought with family members supporting RagLak.Goons chased Ragini….

The man who was pulling Ragini’s hair raised his hand to slap her.Ragini closed her eyes tighter in fear.But the man stopped in d middle hearing something….

“I will count ur bones for sure if she gets a single scratch”

All those men looked towards,where d sound(talk) came..

Laksh was standing with a heroic attitude 😎near his white BMW Hurricane RR series

The man who was pulling ragu’s hair,”oye Hero…leave from here orelse u will also accompany her (death)”

Ragini opened her eyes slowly.

Laksh ordered,”leave her”

"I said leave her" he shouted again…it was like the king-lion roaring in d jungle.

Laksh grinned…..he walked forward...slowly slowly and his spead increased. …he was running now..towards those goons to save his girl.

A goon ran towards laksh too hit him…when d goon reached near laksh, our hero did this.

Laksh bent down and pulled the goon’s leg forcely..The goon was on d ground.Laksh kicked him on his stomach and walked forward.

Two men came to him running....laksh took a big sized stone and threw it on the sec goon’s face..and stomped the first goon with his knee on his stomach….like wise he fought with few more goons

and reached near Ragini and the man who was holding her

Laksh glared the man.The man slowly took his hand off ragini.Laksh caught his hand and twisted it grinning his teeth.
The man shouted in pain,”Aaa…aahhhh…”

Laksh:Is that paining…..

Ji…. ji saab replied d goon.Laksh twisted his hand more and d goon shouted even more.Laksh jerked off the goon’s hand and turned towards Ragini….but bfr seeing her within fraction of seconds laksh was on d ground…his belly and chest were touching d ground.The same goon…he kicked laksh from back.The kick was forceful and unexpected which made laksh fall on d ground.Laksh turned and tried to get up.But the goon punched Laksh.

Ragini shouted as she was scared.Laksh touched his nose…it was bleeding.Laksh got up quickly.The goon and Laksh were fighting very badly.Both were punching each other and both were bleeding.

Ragini was watching d fight scarily…Laksh and the goon were fighting...suddenly another goon who was lying on d floor….took a knife and out from his pocket and walked towards Ragini…Nobody noticed him.
Laksh pushed down the goon defeating him.The goon could'ntstand again.As Laksh had counted the goon’s bones 😛
The goon with knife came towards ragu and ragu saw him.The goon stabbed….but… but…Ragu sat down immediately to escape from the stab and Laksh didn’t have any idea that ragu will sit down to escape from d stab.Of course even we couldn’t have expected.Laksh caught the knife….Goon’s stab,Ragu’s escape and laksh catching the knife, everthing happened at the same time.
(I m wonder wat will b swara’s condition ...wat about u guys)
Now ragu was on the floor, the goon was before her, laksh was beside ragini.So now the knife was above Ragini’s head bcz she sat down.Laksh’s hand was bleeding drop by drop…his blood fell on Ragu’s maang..The goon pulled back the knife from Laksh.So now more blood bleeded and fell on Ragu’s maang and filled it completely.