𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

4. ladybug

Over the past few days(or maybe weeks, but then again, y/n could care less about keeping track of time. Unless if she was held at gunpoint-then that would be a different story.) you managed to stay away from undeserved karma for a while. It was a great surprise, and it saved you a lot of time too.

You weren't sure where or what gave you this "good luck", but ever since this Giorno "accidentally" left his handkerchief in your gODDAMN POCKET, an amazing amount of good luck had been coming in your way.

Not like you were complaining anyway.

So maybe Giorno was secretly a magic wizard that decided to reward you with good fortune for your hard work and for not being a douchebag to other strangers- that'd be a reasonable...reason.

But I digress.

Anyways, today was..

Pretty boring. Uneventful, might I say.

Your evening classes ended pretty quick. Your professor apparently had an accident that involved him running into a cow blocking the road on his way to the campus (trust me guys my former math teacher had this accident last 2017), so you had to go home early. And if you asked- no, you didn't get chased by a dog or got cat-called by a bunch of drunk losers in the streets...well, not today, at least.

A cold, lonely spaghetti dinner was what you had when you arrived home. It was a surprise that Eliza didn't barge in to do a regular check-up whether you had closed the gas valve properly or not, or maybe Mari raiding your fridge.

Sigh.

Antonio had trotted his way next to you on the marble counters, where he took the opportunity to snatch a meatball right off the plate when you were deep in thought. By the time you noticed, Antonio's muzzle was smudged with tomato sauce.

"Antonio, you stinky little shit." The plump figure of white and orange fur writhed against your grip, his unsheathed claws flying all around to try and scratch you.

"Stay still you flab of fat and fur—" A loud knock came to the other side of the front door, followed by a chorus of incoherent screeching— which, by the way— sounded like your  friends' screeching.

Antonio quickly slinked free from your grip and sprinted to the nearest safe spot the moment you loosened your grip. A string of curses left your lips, but decided to deal with that scrub later and averted your attention to whoever the fuck those people are knocking on your door at 7:32 at night.

Stomping to the door, you almost rip it off the wall when you opened it, and the mischievous looks on the faces of your stupid gang was what greeted you behind the door.

"Hey sweatie," Alfie giggled, and pecked your cheeks. You only hum in response.

"What are you doing knocking on my door at 7:32 pm?" You folded your arms, trying your utmost best not to maul your friends for disturbing your almost peaceful dinner.

Alfie only laughed and muttered a short apology before saying, "Let's go out and drive around. We know you're not busy."
You looked at him with a hesitant look.

"You don't have to worry about Luca driving, because I'm driving." He added, in which you mentally sigh in relief. For all those two years of being part of your circle of friends, it was only basic knowledge that Luca had... Er.. "tendencies" when he's driving.

You thought for a moment. Hanging out with them might actually just save you from the quietness in your house. The amount of loneliness inside was very obvious, and you swear this house was haunted by fucking ghosts. And you didn't want to be stuck with that.