𝐭𝐰𝐨

2. doughnuts

---
Heads up before you proceed! When reading dialogues, remember that if the words are:

Normal= Italian
Italics= English and obvious Italian words
---

Ah... Saturdays. The starting day of the weekends. A perfect day to relax and stroll around. Luckily for you, it was also the first day of your semestral break. Nothing like a good ol' exercise could harm you.

Today, you agreed on meeting up with a few friends of yours, including the very vivacious Mari. It was currently 7:21 a.m.- all of you agreed to meet up at 8:30. The sun was up, its beams of solar energy kissing your face. The sensation was comfortable, and warm. What a nice way to get vitamin D.

You jogged at a fairly moderate pace. You would've driven your Vespa scooter to the cafe, but walking (or more like jogging) to the rendezvous was great, too. Your ponytail bounced behind your head vigorously. You were clad in a simple outfit- black stretchy leggings, ivory sweater, and a pair of slightly worn out faded sneakers.

The streets were already bustling with people, and scooters and cars whizzed past you as early as this morning- but it was pretty much a normal thing to see everyday, considering the fact that Naples is a very active city. Tons of kinds of people were present; joggers, businessmen (and women), jaywalkers, traffic enforcers- you name it. You even saw a group of potential gangsters, but you paid no mind. Italy was practically run by the mafia.

At last, after a few minutes of jogging, you finally arrived at the meeting place- the cafe. You pushed the glass doors open eagerly, hoping to see your circle of friends. The air felt cool around you, and you adored the sensation that it brought upon your face.

This cafe was one of the places that you enjoyed the most. Its structure was simple, yet attractive to the eyes. It was a fairly large building, with a large white canopy that hung over tables, and lush potted plants sat on the corners of the cafe outside. The inside had more decorations, of course. On the walls were paintings of flowers and landscapes. Fairy lights were used to illuminate the area, and
tables were neatly distributed throughout the cafe. And in the far right corner was the cashier and a display glass that showcased numerous mouthwatering food items.

You spotted your buddies on a large booth near the windows. Their attention was averted to you, and practically cheered for your presence. Jeez, your friend are LOUD.

"Hey babe~" One of your confidants rose from his seat, and both of you made did the usual cheek-to-cheek greeting(Frankly, I don't really know how to describe the friendly cheek-to-cheek thing). You didn't mind him calling you that. That was to be expected when you're friends with him.

"Hey Alfie," You greeted back to the tall male before you. 'Alfie' was just a shortened version of your friend's real name, Alfonso. Alfie was tall, slim with ebony black hair adorning his elegant features. His high cheekbones and jawline was enough to slice paper. Long dark lashes heavily fringed his hazel brown eyes.

His lips were glossed enough to make his lips shine under the rays of light. His cheeks dusted with a light crimson blush. Thick mascara adorned his lashes, making them even more attractive.

It wasn't rare to see him in make-up because- well- he was gay. But no one judged him for being a homosexual individual- in fact, everyone adored him for staying the way he is now.

"Come sit beside me!" The male cried, as he sat back to his seat and patted the empty space beside him. You complied, walking beside Alfie and settled back unto the cushiony seat.