𝐨𝐧𝐞

1. you

Dogs were one of your favorite animals. They were cute, and smart. Not to mention cuddly and obedient- that is, if it was tamed. Stray dogs, or any other fucking animal that's considered a stray, were a huge no-no to you. And we have today to prove it.

You ran, and ran, and ran. Your small backpack bounced to the rhythm of your vigorous running. Your face wet with sticky sweat and a little bit of tears, seeing how much energy you were burning.

Maybe consider getting a teeny weeny break?

Too bad. You can't. You couldn't stop. Even if you wanted to. And if you did, that little shit devil will tear you, your only pair of Prada pants and self-esteem in public.

You knew you shouldn't have taken the "quick-but-incredibly-dangerous-alley-shortcut-that-could-cost-you-your-wallet-and-a-few-bags-of-blood". But because of your lazy ass, you did anyway. Nice going, (Y/n).

It's a shame that you could have just got mugged instead of getting chased by a rabies demon and whatnot. Becoming broke was easier than becoming dead, after all.

God almighty. Save me. Please.

Your legs were already aching from all the running, and it felt like fire and brimstone. In simpler terms, it felt like hell.

Glancing behind you, you could still see the dog in pursuit, yapping wildly. And unfortunately for your part, you could already see foam forming in it's muzzle. Yikes, that's rabies alright.

"Fucking help me!" You screeched, sending a ton of glances coming to your direction. Well, you were gaining attention from people around you in the first place.

Despite its small stature and fluffy fur, the dog was terrifyingly fast. I mean, very fast. And aggressive. Very aggressive. You'd wonder if it was even a real dog.

You kept running, dodging people here and there to avoid bumping and receiving any insulting remarks from strangers. You even surprised yourself with the sudden release of adrenaline inside your body.

You were constantly hoping that you were heading to the street were your house was because Anxiety™ was a bitch and decided to show up today, like most days. And thankfully, you were.

"What did I ever do to you, dawg?" You weren't sure if your rhetorical question reached the dog's hearing, but you didn't care. This animal was an insensitive and rude one, no matter how cute it looked.

The bitch (female dog) only barked aggressively in reply. You weren't sure if that bark was to answer your stupid question, because you didn't speak dog language. Boo-fucking-hoo for you.

Luckily for you, (Y/n), your house was already in sight. Heck, even a certain annoying orange-haired girl was there. And needless to say, you already knew what she was here for.

With the last of your energy, you dashed to the front door, leaving the dog behind a few seconds away from you, and fiddled with your house keys as you struggled to open the front door because of panic. The annoying kid decided to distract you from your rushed 'activity'.

"Hey there (Y/n)," she purred with a mocking tone and a shit-eating grin on her face. "I saw you getting chased by that dog over there."

Yeah. You thought. No shit.

"Cut the crap and help me." You huffed, and almost dropped your keys in panic. The girl hummed, and you could hear the dog's aggressive yapping getting closer. Jeez. That mutt doesn't know how to give up.

At last, when you heard the satisfying click of the lock, you immediately pried the door open and basically dashed inside with the orange-haired kid following you inside. You slammed the door in front of the mutt's face, and your body felt more relaxed and settled.