Black Widow's Son (4)

Clint's POV
I hate this. My son is suffering and I don't know how to help him. I don't want him to be unhappy, that kid deserves the whole god damn world. And I'm gonna help him get it.

Natasha's POV
I want to help him. But how do I do that when I'm always stuck babysitting my boyfriend? "Nat? There you are. Is everything alright?" Clint asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist .

Peter's POV
I wake up with a slight pain in my chest, I try to sit up but a hand gently pushes me back down. "Go back to sleep Pete." Clint says in a calm tone, I look at him with wide eyes. "But, I have school." I say, Clint laughs "your not going to school today, you're gonna lay down and rest all day. That's the only reason why your mother let me stay here today instead of going to the compound.

Natasha's POV
I walk into the tower, I was seething. I should have done this a long time ago. "Anthony Edward Stark!!" I yell as I walk over to the man who took away my son's happiness. "Yes?" He asks slightly confused. "You better give spiderman back his suit. Now." I say, Tony looks at me with an odd expression. "Spiderman, gave it back. I didn't take her suit she decided she was done with being a superhero." He said, that set me off, I grabbed Stark by the ear and dragged him up to the training room. "HE didn't make that decision. HE was heartbroken. HE cried himself to sleep for 3 weeks. HE got broken to pieces by someone who had been HIS hero since HE was born. now give Peter back his suit or I swear, you'll regret it." I say malice in my voice and my face full of hatred and anger. "Okay." He says in a scared voice as he walks over to the storage closet he keeps the suit in. "Happy, take this to the kid." Stark says, I turn on my heel and walk out with Happy.

"Damn. Can you get me a raise?" Happy asked once the elevator door closed, I laughed "sure. How much do you want?" I ask her looks at me with a dumbstruck look. "You've been getting paid the same amount since you started working here 23 years ago. You deserve a raise. Now let's go make my son's day by giving him his suit and telling him to jump out a window of a tall building." I say Happy laughs, "you are the greatest mom i have ever seen." He says still laughing.

Part 5....