15

15 | Final Decisions

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

+ Nakamoto Yuta

He saw you in the hall the next morning with Sicheng, laughing and smiling. You were wearing the necklace he gave you and he felt happy that you liked it so much.

By now, he has somewhat straightened out his feelings. He knew for sure that he liked you and he felt absolutely horrible. He was a terrible boyfriend.

He knew he had to break up with Hyemi. It just wasn't right to stay with her in this situation.

Yuta had made up his mind.

He was going to break up with Hyemi.

He wasn't sure when, but it was gonna have to happen eventually. His only plan was just to think of a way to do right.

Sicheng and Taeyong had concerend expressions on their face when they saw their friend's serious expression

"So, Yuta, mind explaining why you called us here?" Taeyong asked, pulling up a chair next to him.

He cleared his throat and took a deep breath; it took him a moment to get his words out.

"What is it? Spill." Sicheng seemed worried.

"Well I..."

"What?"

"I'm gonna break up with Hyemi."

3...2...1

It took him a second, but once he processed Yuta's words, Sicheng flew out his seat and began screeching, "hOLY SHIT WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! BOY YOU BETTER NOT BE PLAYINGㅡ"

"Jesus christ sICHENG. KEEP IT DOWN." Taeyong stood up, pulling sicheng back down with his hand clamped over his loud friend's mouth. "But seriously, Yuta, are you really going to break up with her?"

"I have to. It's wrong with for me to be with someone I have no real feelings for."

"So then why did you start dating her in the first place?"

"Jiyoung. It was always Jiyoung."

Taeyong looked confused. He wasn't on the same page.

"I was always thinking of Jiyoung and I guess... I dated Hyemi to try and get over her."

The room fell silent, the three boys quietly coming up with scenarios in their heads. What could happen if Yuta broke up with Hyemi? He couldn't stop thinking about it. Would he be labeled a playboy? Would you end up hating him for lying?

"Man, if this is what you want, then go for it. You know we only want the best for you right?" Taeyong patted his back, his motherly instincts shining through. "Just be smart about what you say. Whatever you do, don't mention Jiyoung to Hyemi. Things could get bad."

"What do you meanㅡ"

"Just don't. Sicheng and I are going to the library now. See you tommorow."

The two boys stood up, giving Yuta some moral support before they left. Now it was just him and his thoughts.

He was scared, he was nervous, but he wanted to get it over with quickly. In that empty classroom, he sat there for hours, preparing what he was going to say.

He was going to break up with Hyemi that night.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ OOF, AGAIN, SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS HELLA DRY. IM A SHIT WRITER YALL ]