11

11 | Things He Tried To Hide

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

+ Nakamoto Yuta

"When did you know that... your feelings for that girl were gone? What was it like?"

When those words came out of your mouth, it almost scared him. When did he get over the girl? Or more accurately, when did he get over you?"

"Well I, uh..." He stumbled over his words, not knowing how to respond.

How could he answer that? After all, he didn't know what it felt like either. He didn't know what it was like to have gotten over you.

Why? Well most simply because,

He still wasn't over you.

He tried to make that feeling go away, but it didn't. Instead, he tried to hide it; away from his friends, you, and himself.

It worked for a while, but spending so much time with you made it come back and this time, it was worse.

The moment he realized it was back was when he had first started helping you. The time he had asked you to describe the boy you liked. He saw the soft expression on your face when you spoke about the boy; Yuta was jealous.

"I guess I don't know... Sorry..." Was all he could say without lying, or telling the truth.

He stayed with you for a bit after that in your room, chatting about random things that didn't really matter to him at the time. All he was focused on was you.

This was the day that Yuta realized that he was still in love with you,

And there was nothing he could do.

He knew feeling that would hurt other people around him, including you, but he almost didn't want the feeling to away either.

Why? Well most simply because,

He was stupid and in love.