Chapter 18: Mission failed (Gotg)

It's been two months since me and Gamora started to plan our escape from Thanos. It was pretty full proof too.

For months now we have been with the Kree overlord Ronan the accuser. Thanos told me, Gamora and Nebula to aid him in finding the power stone for him. Of course i had to follow orders.....for now. As i stand next to Gamora and Nebula, I remember that day we left for Ronan, a special guest gave me a gift.

______________________________________
(Flashback)

I had all my things prepared as i sat in my room. Waiting patiently for that time to come. The time to go to Ronan and the plan to escape Thanos's clutches.

This place gave me many memories. Memories of pain all over mynbody, unhealed wounds so my body can deal with the pain. I will not lie, Thanos's training made me smarter, faster and stronger. It was unbelievable. However, Thanos was still a monster...no matter how much he tries to justify it.

As i sat thinking my metal door opened vertically with a hiss, i looked at that direction and saw Proxima Midnight.

"Son of the great titan Thanos," she said as she bowed. That was a thing now.

"I ask permission to speaknwith you lord," she said.

"Permission to talk is granted," I said. Playing along for now.

Proxima stood up, rested her spear on the wall and looked at me.

"My lord i would like to ask about....your future," Proxima said. A little hesitant to speak. I didn't like that.

"Just say what you have to say Midnight," i said.

Proxima looked at me hesitantly before speaking.

"You...are the heir to Thanos, you are strong,cunning,loyal and intelligent. You might even put Thanos to shame," she started,"Do you have any kids my lord ?"

"Umm...No why ?," i asked. I didnt trust her to tell her about Amara. I needed to know her intentions.

"Good," was all she said as she made sure the door was shut.

"What's this about Proxima ?," i pressed. Instantly on guard and standing.

"Ever since that day where you battled the black order i knew you were the one, but seeing as your powerful AND Thanos's son...i want to be the one to bear your children," Proxima confessed as she sauntered over to me.

NOPPPPPEEEEE

"Look i'm bert flattered but i think it's a no...now if you'll excuse me," i said trying to walk out. However she grabbed onto my wrist.

"I'm not taking no for an answer," she growled. I ended this in a flash as i realeased a blast from my hand she grabbed, causing her to crash into my wall, knocking her out cold.

"Yes you will," i grinned. I grabbed her body and dropped it out of my room.

Before i walked back in however, Proxima groggily awoke. Her body swayed as she stood up, as if she were on a rocking boat in a hurricane.

"This isn't over, i will keep trying," she boomed as she glared me down.

"Keyword; Trying," i said as i walked in and shut my door with a hiss.

I failed to notice a certain bald blue woman watching from afar.

______________________________________

I was brought out of my trance by Gamora who gave me a stare. Me and gamora had a good enough connection to where we both looked out for one another.