Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!

Start from the beginning

"Hey don't worry! You will not lose him, just tell him your feelings asap.." Katy assured her.

Payal gave her a slight smile.

********************************************

Khushi was going towards the bathroom to change her clothes, when Arnav came in front of her.

She turned to other side to go to the bathroom, Arnav also came in front of her.

She glared at him, and was going to other side but Arnav pushed her to the wall just a step behind
trapping her with his both hands.

"Will you not buy anything from my money?" asked Arnav.

"Nahin.." Khushi looked away.

"Means you felt bad for what I said.." said Arnav raising his eyebrows.

"Nahin.." Khushi replied.

"Nahin ke aage kya hai? (What's ahead of "No"?)" Arnav asked.

"Nahin ke aage What the hai, and What the ke aage is something you won't like to listen.." said
Khushi angrily.

Arnav raised his eyebrows surprised with this girl's guts to talk with him like this. But how can he forget, she isn't any random girl but his Wife!

"Look Khushi I was just kidding with you! You can, really use my money whenever you want to.. And when you need anything just ask me, I will give it to you!" said Arnav in serious tone.

"After what you did for Aashi, I owe you much more than just money!" he said staring intently at her.

Khushi looked up and met his chocolate brown eyes, she could feel he said sincerely.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

Khushi smiled slowly making Arnav's heart relieved that she forgave him. Even though he didn't say sorry, all this conversation started by him was indirectly a way of saying sorry to her.

"You don't owe me anything! What I did was with my own will, for Aashi.." Khushi said.

"It's just so difficult to find a girl with a golden heart like yours!" Arnav said looking lost in Khushi.

Khushi blushed hearing Arnav praising her so openly like this. She went running like butterfly to the bathroom.

Arnav was lost in his thoughts about his past by then.

Flashback..

He was dressed in a white sherwani, but there wasn't a smile on his face. The smile he expected to have on this big day of his life. His engagement, his family were all happy, it was a grand event but the bride wasn't of his choice. She wasn't the one for him, but neither he could say this to anyone otherwise his Di's marriage would break.

Someone patted his shoulder, and he turned to face that person.

"You.." he said.

"Aren't you happy to see your going to be wife's father?" asked the man smiling.

"You very well know the answer.." Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Better put a smile on your face boy otherwise I will remove the smile from your sister's face.." he
said smirking evilly.

"What do you want? Am I not marrying Meera now? Aren't you satisfied with that?" said Arnav angrily.

"No, I want you to love Meera the same way she does to you, I want you to care for my daughter and
give her all the happiness in the world only then I will let your sister be happily married to my son. If you don't keep your promises Arnav, trust me I will make my son break his marriage with your beloved sister and her life will be destroyed, after all it's not her alone now, she has- a little life growing inside her now.." said the man grinning.