Chapter 16 - Missing someone!

Start from the beginning

"I will ask the driver to drop you guys.." Arnav said.

"Oh biwi said it, now you can't say No right?" Mami asked.

"Nahin, a Parrot said it.." Arnav said.

"Friend is not Pallot.." Aashi said gazing at Arnav.

Arnav looked at her, and didn't say anything.

"Papa Friend is not Pallot!" Aashi patted his shoulder.

Khushi laughed at Arnav's face, he was tongue tied because he couldn't go against Aashi, otherwise she would be angry with him and he didn't want to admit himself wrong, that's why he keep quiet..

"Friend is not Pallot!!" Aashi stubbornly said waiting for him to reply.

"Papa.." she called him again, "Friend.."

"Haan ok, she's not Parrot.." Arnav unwillingly said it.

Aashi and Khushi smile in victory. Aashi brushed Khushi's hair lovingly with her tiny hands, "Friend is my Aulola.."

"Aww.. Khushi it's so adorable to see you with Aashi.." Anjali said with her heart melting at the scene.

"It's so strange, Aashi never brushes my hair when I ask her too!" Shyam pouted.

"You're not her Aurora!" Arnav smirked.

Everyone burst out laughing at Shyam's face.

*******************************************

Arshi's room:

"Khushi give me my wallet.." Arnav said taking a look into his file.

"Ha Ha ha.. Why should I?" Khushi laughed sarcastically, and placed her hand on her hips.

"Everyday you give na.." Arnav frowned still immersed on his files.

"Everyday when I was acting, now you know I'm not! Where did I can do my things alone Laad governor go now?" Khushi asked.

Arnav rolled his eyes, he left his files and walked to take his wallet. But Khushi came on his way and took the wallet and his car keys, pouting she gave it to him.

Arnav took it from her hand, and put on his pocket, "When do you want to give me, why act like you don't?"

"Because I'm like that, and you have to accept me like this otherwise you will marry for the third time.." Khushi said chirpily.

"Second.." Arnav corrected her.

"Oh my God. How did you become number one in business world when you don't even know how to count 1,2,3 ahn? Even Aashi knows it.." Khushi giggled, "First you married Meera, then me and if.."

Khushi stopped talking thinking about him getting married with other woman, she doesn't know why but she didn't felt good about it.

Arnav on the other side realized what he blurted now, Khushi really believes he married Meera, what will be her reaction when she gets to know the truth?

"There won't be any third woman in my life.. Aashi already accepted you.." Arnav said taking his files in hurry, and walked out of the room.

Khushi smiled, after he assured her that there won't be any third woman in his life. ***********************************************

Arnav was driving lost in his thoughts about the past. Flashback..

"Oh Oh Jane Jaana, Dhoonde Tujhe Deewana (O love of my life! Your lover is searching for You) Sapno Mein Roz Aaye, Aa Zindagi Mein Aana (You come in dreams daily, come into my life also)" Arnav sang and hugged a woman from behind.

The woman caressed his cheek softly, "Chote you're here.."

"Chote kaun? I'm your lover searching for you like crazy!" Arnav smiled.

The woman hit his forehead laughing, "Pagal.. You search for me, or I called you here? These days you don't even remind that apart from Anjali, you have another sister too!"

"I know Di! I didn't forget you, it's just college and all keep me busy.." Arnav smiled.

"College or girls?" the woman smirked.

"Woah Di.. Arnav Singh Raizada is a Sharif ladka, not any flirt you know.. Go and ask anyone in college.." Arnav said adjusting his shirt and brushed his hair presenting himself as good boy to his sister.

"I know you're my Good boy only!" she said kissing his forehead lightly.

"I called you to ask if you're happy that your marriage got fixed with Meera.. Are you happy na Chote?" she cupped his face asking with a worried face.

"Are you and my cutiepie happy?" he asked caressing her belly.

"Don't ask me! We are only happy if you're Chote.. Don't marry her if you don't want.." his sister pouted.

"I'm.. happy.." he said smiling faintly, then knelt down, "Hey uncle's princess.. How are you? Di is troubling you na.. She doesn't eat properly, so you're feeling hungry hain na?"

"I do eat!! Your Cutiepie makes me eat everything that comes in my way.." she giggled.

"But she's telling her uncle that she's hungry.. So we need to do something about it.. Yes, we will go and have ice cream now.. Let's go!"

Flashback ends..

"I miss you Sharanya Di.." Arnav whispered with moist eyes.