Chapter 13 - Good news!

Start from the beginning

"I was saying that my Robot husband has started to talk with me!! Remember how you talk to me in office today, then now in our room.. At least I'm hearing your voice now, which is far better than your lion's gaze and gritting teeth.." Khushi smiled sheepishly.

Everyone gasped, they looked at each other realizing what a confusion a "Good news" word brought.

After some seconds everyone burst laughing including Arnav.

Arnav leaned on his chair laughing out loud, tears were almost leaving his eyes.

Khushi looked at them confused, "Kya hua? Why are you laughing?"

No one replied to her, only laughing sounds adorned the once silent dining hall.

As they calmed a bit, the attention went to Arnav who hit Khushi's forehead lightly still giggling softly, "Pagli! You better be careful while talking.."

Anjali almost fainted seeing Arnav laughing heartily after that accident. Shyam held her shoulders supporting her, he smiled.

"Good job Rani Sahiba!! You found the perfect girl for your Chote.." he whispered to her.

Anjali smiled faintly.

"What did I say?" Khushi asked looking at everyone.

"We understood you were saying that you're pregnant.. remember you said good news!" Anjali said.

Khushi widened her eyes, "Kyaaa? It's not true.. I'm not pregnant.. We don't even share husband and wife relationship.. Anjali ji you know that I only married him for Aashi and I only tease him by acting like I'm in love with him.. This is not true.."

Khushi blurted out the truth in her panicked reaction.

Arnav smirked hearing that, he raised his eyebrows to her.

"Now that's a good news for me!" Arnav said and left the dining hall going to his room.

Khushi realized she just revealed everything to him, she slapped her lips cursing herself for letting him know her plan.

The family giggled at her.

"Khushi bitiya it's ok. We know that you both married in such circumstances that it's difficult to talk about love now. With time things will change.." Nani said.

"With time things will change.." Khushi sat pondering over Nani's words. Will things change between them? Will she ever look at Arnav as her husband and love him unconditionally? Will he give her the right of being his wife? Will he ever be able to give his first wife place to her?!

"Di did you saw Bhai laughing?" Akash asked smiling.

"Haan.. I'm so happy today, thank you Khushi. It's because of you that Chote laughed today after a long time.." Anjali held Khushi's hand warmly.

Khushi's eyes shine in happiness and proud feeling that because of her, this family was so happy today and her Chocolate boy laughed! It was really worth her "Good news" confusion then!

"Khushi's good news really brought good news only.." Shyam giggled.

*****************************************

Khushi reached in the room munching her jalebis and muttering her things alone. She sat on the bed.

Arnav glanced at her once, then resumed his work on his laptop.

"Was your wife name Meera?" Khushi asked after some minutes of silence in the room.

"How do you know about Meera?" he asked turning his face and attention to her.