Chapter two

Keith's POV

HE KISSED ME....... WHAT, WHY I don't know what to do it all seems to be to much I can't handle this but I don't want to leave it's to good for me to leave BUT I HAVE TO 

NO ONES POV 

As Lance pushed Keith in to a corner and kissed him he could tell that Keith was in shock and that he was very uncomfortable with it but then Keith pushed Lance away as he slid down the wall and Lance saw there were streams of tears and he just froze and he couldn't move even if he wanted it was like he was being held back like someone was keeping him away from Keith.

In that moment Shiro,Adam,Hunk and Pidge burst into the room like they knew that something went wrong and they saw Keith in a corner on the floor in a ball, balling his eyes out and Lance on the other side of the room  as soon as Keith saw Shiro he sprinted to him and slammed into his chest and he couldn't stop crying so Shiro and Adam had to walk him home good thing it was a Friday so Keith had two days to get over it but for weeks after that Keith was always so... uncomfortable when he was around him so when Keith had free time he was always in the library or round the back of the school having a cigarette and every so often he would run into Lance and juts walked passed him with his head down with small tears running down his face like when ever he saw Lance he couldn't control it but a little cigarette fixed all of that but he got through two large packets a week because he sees Lance everyday all day on the way to school on the way home and in all of his classes but he has to hold them in until he can go round to the back of school and relax but nothing helped so he tried to talk to Shiro but every time he tried to while Shiro was in his room he couldn't cause he was always kissing Adam as they were trying to keep the fact that there dating a secret from everyone but they couldn't hide it from Keith and as Keith knew this he always  knocked before opening the door and when he did that the two boys knew that it was time for Adam to leave as Keith would normally spend the evening with his big brother which was always  normally around 10 PM to about 1 AM.

Keith's POV

I knocked on the door to Shiros bedroom and I heard a bit of rustling and a "mm ugh um mm yeah Keith come in Adam get off me I need to open the door"! and after a   or two of Shiro trying to get Adam off of him the door finally oped and Adam walked out and gave me a big hug and said "Keith you ok ?you don't look so good" I have to admit that yeah I was not ok but that's why i needed to talk to Shiro but I didn't want to worry him so I just smiled and said "yeah I'm fine juts a little tired" and then Adam left the house and I walked in to the room  and fell onto my knees and started so cry and I could tell that he was a little unsure of what to do but non the less he still cared  me bridle style to my bed room and sat me on my bed and we had a lengthy descution on why I was crying but only after an hour of me crying and him trying to get me to stop so this time we when ton till 3 AM but we didn't care.

"Keith whats  wrong why are you balling your eyes out what happened are you sick"? Shiro asked like he was there mum or even there dad but there dad had died and there mum had left them as soon as Shiro could take care of himself and Keith but Keith was to young to remember this so he was always told that both there parents had died in a car accident.

"Shiro you know my first day at school you told me to go to the class S 15 and so I did and I was waiting outside and Lance came and dragged me into the room and he pushed me into a corned and he kissed me and I din't know what to do but I Kannada liked it but i didn't want to like it so I pushed him off of me and now I feel so weird around him but I-I-I-I JUST WANT TO KISS HIM BACK BUT I CAN'T" and then he started to cry again and then Shiro just said "Keith I can't do anything about how you feel you will just have to talk to him and if he doesn't feel the same way then suck it up and if he does well then congrats you got a boyfriend now but YOU have to tal to him I can ask him to meat you after school behind the school if you want and I know what you do round there so you might want to clean up the cigarette butts or I will" Shiro said and gave him a light kiss on the head as he waked out and Keith roled over to think about what Shiro had juts told him and he had to he needed to talk to him 

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

It was 4th period and only two more till the end of school and Shiro had asked Lance to go to the back of the school after school and Lance agreed like he would ever say no.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL LANCE'S POV

I when to the back of the school like Shiro asked me to and I saw Keith and I turned around as I knew that Keith would not want to talk to me but as i started to walk away I felt a hand on my arm and I turned around to see Keith with a cigarette in his mouth I grabbed it and through it on the floor and told him "you shouldn't smoke its bad for your health and-"when I was cut off by Keith's warm lips pressing against mine I didn't know what to do but I closed my eyes and kissed back and to my surprise he put me on his hips and held me against the wall and himself there were no words but I pulled  away as hard as that was and said "you taste like smoke but I don't m ind as long as you have other flavors for me to find then I don't mind but you shouldn't smoke -" I was cut off again by his head resting on my shoulder but I could feel something on my ass it was so warm and it covered a-"WAIT KEITH WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY ASS"I screamed at him and he just looked up his eyes filled with tears that made his eyes look like a starry night they were beautiful. They just stared in to the others eyes and they were there for hours but it felt like seconds until Lances phone rang.

LANCE POV

Oh its my mum I wonder what she wants "hey mamma what do you need"? I  asked and on the other line my mum was screaming and shouting down the phone "LANCE WHERE ARE YOU IT'S LATE WHY AREN'T YOU AT HOME ARE YOU WITH A BOY"!?

KEITH'S POV 

I don't know what his mum is saying but it sounds like hes in a lot of trouble 

NO ONES POV

Lance give me the phone Keith said as he took it out of Lances hand and then he put on his best girly voice and said to Lances mum "Excuse me ma'am I'm sorry if I caused you any inconvenience but I am failing bio and Lance is helping me study for the next big test and if I don't pass this then I will never get to be a biologist like my mother wanted me to be" he even started to tear up and all Lance could think was "wow he's really getting into this role hes even crying" then Keith gave the phone back and said "your mum said you could stay at my house to 'help me study'"and they both started laughing and they walked to Keith's house