"Cypher University." Before she realized it, her thoughts spoke into words. How could she almost forgot the only thing she ever wanted but never gotten.

Stupid.

You see, Kim Jisoo have always wanted to go in that University but she can't, because first of all, ability is a must.

And that is something that she doesn't have.

"Well. . . "

"I mean Taehyung could buy Cypher University but. . ."

"As a prize. . . ?"

Oh god, it seems that they misunderstood what I mean. Jisoo sweatdropped but nonetheless cleared her throat to gather their attention once again.

"It's not what you think it is."

"Then what. . . ?"

"I want to enroll."

Their mouth formed an 'o' in clarification. "Ah, so you don't want the building itself?"

"No." Jisoo deadpan.

Everyone in the room looked at Taehyung, expecting him to easily grant her wish since it was pretty basic. "Why don't you just go and enroll? You got loads of money, right? Pretty sure its affordable." He crossed his arms.

"I would love to, if only abilities are not required." Jisoo said, her voice mixed with seriousness and bitterness in it.

Silence enveloped the atmosphere with the group of boys trying to process what she just revealed.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was the first one to break it with an unbelievable laugh.

Jisoo chewed her lips in irritation, "Is he high? Cause I don't see anything funny."

"I knew it! Taehyung was taking drugs!" Hoseok exclaimed, which earned a loud smack from Jin. "This is not the right time for that!"

"Non-ability users are damn rare." Jungkook mumbled to himself, still processing the new information in his mind.

"You are like the first person I've ever met without abilities." Even the silent Yoongi couldn't contain his astounded expression from the girl's revelation.

"Are you sure you don't have it?" Namjoon's eyes squinted in doubt. His mind calculating her expression to find out if she's telling the truth.

"Yeah." This time, her voice was purely filled of bitterness. She still remember all those pity looks she received when she was a child and as much as she wanted to forget that painful experience, she couldn't. It was an unpleasant memory that was determined to stay there while she's alive and maybeㅡ until she's not breathing anymore.

"Oh. . ." Their eyes shifted to Taehyung who whispered that.

Jisoo scoffed angrily when she saw Taehyung giving her a pity look. Same with the others.

"Don't give me that fucking look. I want to go in Cypher because my friends are there." Jisoo sent the owner a menacing look to stop him from giving that ugly expression.

"Very well. I guess I could do that but will you be able to manage it?" Taehyung removed the pity on his eyes and instantly recovered it to his default blank face.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo questioned, although she already have a clue on what he meant.

"That school is wild. Some students likes to show off their abilities and some higher ranks are bullying those who are lower to them. In conclusion, they will definitely try to get in to you since you are a non-ability user." Taehyung explained, his eyes not leaving the unusual calm expression of the girl.

Jisoo knew that. Jennie would always talk about the everyday commotion in Cypher University. Her friends even admitted that they had once experienced a fight with some people there. Lucky for them to win them over.

"I can manage." Jisoo casually admitted, causing the rest of the boys to be surprised yet at the same time amazed.

Taehyung smirked at her confidence.

"I was thinking about the Queen asking me to have a picture as a prize, but instead she asked for this." Taehyung went to the only mahogany table in the room near the large window.

He pulled out a paper and hand it to Jisoo. "That's the enrollment paper. Fill it up and give it to me tomorrow."

Jisoo couldn't believe it. The very owner of this club just gave her an enrollment paper as if she's about to get admitted in Cypher for real.

It seems too good to be true.

"You're not a scammer right. . . ?" Jisoo squinted her eyes at the group of boys in front of her.

"Oh no dear, we're not. We're too rich for that." Jin's sassy tone came out.

"I'm sorry but a hot guy like me living in Gucci can't be a scammer." Jimin grinned arrogantly.

Jisoo rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

"I'll come by here tomorrow. Good night." Jisoo let out another yawn and stride her way to the large doors as the boys watched her figure dissappear slowly from their.
sight.

"You don't think she's lying, right?" Namjoon plopped down the leather sofa.

"Didn't seem so." Jin said, sitting next to him.

"We can always confirm it to the University." Hoseok replied.

Instead of responding to his friends, Taehyung just poured a decent amount of Jack Daniel's on his glass wine and took a sip. His mind drifting off to the girl wearing the tight black dress in the crowd and to think he thought she was fragile.

Unfortunately, she was more than just a fragile woman.

A fighter.

And that is something when it comes to Kim Taehyung.

✵✵✵

FILE UNLOCKEDㅡ 0 】