27.) Tired of fighting

Start from the beginning

"Only time will tell babygirl, but I got you aight?" He replied and she nodded smiling.

"I don't wanna go back home..." she mumbled staring out the window.

"You wanna stay with me?" He asked, sitting quiet for a while, as her mind began to drift.

August 11th

"We've had her here for fourteen hours...  don't you think it's time to let her go?" Victor asked as Melton sat in the chair staring at an unconscious Renae.

"I'm starting to like this." He replied then chuckled, Victor stared at him strangely.

"This isn't fun Mel... this is kidnap and rape."

"I know what the fuck we're doing, she ain't gonna say shit I'll make sure of it." He spoke picking up the blade.

"What are you doing?"

Ignoring him, Melton made his way towards Renae ready to gut her.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, he yanked her head back waking her up.

Seeing the blade, her eyes grew wide as she shook her head fearfully as she tried to pull her hands free.

"Yo?!" Mason yelled walking in with the snacks.

"What the fuck nigga?"

"I was just going to cut her up a little." He replied putting the blade to Renae's neck.

Her heart was beating through her chest and she was almost certain they could hear.

"Man sit down." Mason stressed snatching the blade from him.

"Damn hot head."

**

"Renae?" King called shaking her, "Huh?... I went out again didn't I?" She asked then shook her head.

"What was it dis time?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." She mumbled looking down at her arms.

"I think I need some more tattoos."

DAJON
That evening

"Do niggas ever get caught doing this?" He asked as he sat in Rello's car waiting for the buyer to pull up.

"Out here? Nah, but if I get caught by yo cousin that's yo ass and my ass." Rello replied as he lit his blunt.

Looking around the dark scenery, Dajon reclined his seat back.

"How much money you got saved up lil nigga?"

"Four hundred." He answered, nodding Rello opened his glove compartment and pulled out a band of cash.

"Just slip dat in yo mom's drawer, she won't ask I bet you she'll use it."

"Nigga you just keep two stacks in yo car?" Dajon asked and Rello chuckled.

"Only when I'm waiting to sell, other than that I keep it at my girl spot." He replied.

"You hide your money at your girlfriend's house?"

"Yeah, money, drugs, guns and sometimes my damn self if I get into some shit." He answered and Dajon furrowed his brows.

"That's why King wanted out." Dajon mumbled.