Chapter 14

(Time skip)

Y/N wakes up the next morning to the sound of her doorbell ringing.

Who would knock this early in the morning? Y/N think as she starts to slowly get up.

She turns over to alarm clock to see it flashing a bright 2:45 p.m. back at her.

"Shit!" Y/N whipers quietly to herself.

She quickly hops out of bed and runs down stairs so she can greet the boys before her mom.

When she gets to the door she quickly opens it to see all 4 boys politely waiting outside her house.

"Hey!" She says sweetly quickly snapping the boys out of their daze.

Instead of responding all 4 boys blush a dark shade of red and quickly look away, instead of Richie of course.

"Hubba hubba!" Richie yells out.

"What are you-?" Y/N trails off when she notices that she is only in her bra and booty shorts.

Why is everytime I hangout with them at least one of them sees me in my bra? God! I need to start wearing actual clothes to bed! Y/N thinks.

She pushes Richie and then slams the door, quickly running upstairs throwing on a sweatshirt and jeans.

Y/N runs back downstairs and grabs her spare key and purse.

"In going to go hangout with a few friends mom!" Y/N yells to her mother.

Her mom gives her the ok and she runs out the house.

"Well took you long enough!" Richie exclaims.

"Shut the fuck up trashmouth! Anyways I was trying to look nice for Stan." Y/N says throwing Stan a wink.

The boys laugh while Stan blushes and quickly looks away.

"Y-y/n, do you h-have a bike?" Bill asks.

Y/N lightly hits her hand on her forehead and says, "No, but maybe I can bike with one of you?" She asks.

All 4 boys instantly say, "You can sit with me!".

Y/N stands uncomfortably for a few minutes before deciding to walk over to Bill and hop on the back of his bike, delicately rapping her arms around his waist. She turns back to see the boys angrily glaring back at Bill. 

"Ok lets go!" Y/N excitedly yells from Bills back.

Bill gently kicks his bike off the ground and you feel him start to pick up speed as the wind rushes through his hair.

"HI-HO SILVER AWAAAYYY!!" He yells as you loudly laugh out as the freeing feeling of wind hitting your face and it excites you to the bone.

I hope this summer never ends! You think as you yell your heart out.

A/N: Thanks for reading! 447 words.