Chapter 2

Eddie's POV

We sat that their for a minute before I heard Bill decide to speak.

"Yeah, w-welcome to t-the great Der-ry M-middle School!" he says sarcastically.

We all chuckle and then Y/N starts thanking Bill and tries to look around for things to use for Bill's nose.

I stumble to open my fanny pack to look for a tissue when I stupidly spill out all of my pills and medical junk.

I hope Y/N didn't see that, I think as me and her both bend down to pick up the stuff. We nearly collide with eachother as I look up to her eyes.

God, she's beautiful, wait I just met her what am I thinking?

I got pulled up out of my thoughts when Y/N slightly nudged me.

"You alright there, Eddie?"

"Yep, just a bit tired thats all." I say blushing.

She nods her head and picks up a tissue from the mess I made, to give to Bill. Y/N reaches up on her toes and wipes the blood off Bill's nose while grabbing more tissues to hold against the blood seeping out.

Good god, Bill already has her.... Wait a minute why am I jealous I just met the girl! For all I know shr could have some weird disease that she could give to me! I gagged while thinking about the last part.

Upon hearing me throw up in my own mouth, Bill looks over and gives me a questionable look before turning back to Y/N.

Bill's POV

While Y/N starts to delicately hold the tissue to my nose my eyes start to wander to hers.

Wow, she has beautiful eyes, I feel like I could I die staring at them.

She starts to look up at me and notice me staring at her.

"Jeez Bill, whats up with you guys today, you both seem out of it?"

"O-oh, sorry I guess me-e and Eds are both r-really tired today." I say with a bit of fusha crawling up to my face.

"Don't worry about it, I guess I better be heading off to class anyways." She lightly takes off the tissue and hands it to me."But, thanks again." She gives me a light peck on my cheek and turns around to do the same to Eddie.

"N-no problem"

"Yeah, any time." Eddie lightly mutters, while a dark shade of red hits his face.

Before she is able to leave the closet I quickly grab her shoulder and spin her around.

"Wait, I-if we can c-catch you a-after school would y-you want t-to-"

"Hangout?" Eddie says quickly interrupting me.

"Sure, I would like that!" She gives me a bright smile waves as a loosen my grip and she rushes out to her next class.

"I-I can't wait!" I quickly yell down the hallway with a big goofy smile plastered on my face.

She turns back and flashes me one more quick grin before running down the hall way.

She's beautiful.

A/N: Thanks for reading! 523 words.