Chapter 7

You held onto that kiss even longer then yours and Bills. Its just that this one felt so right compared to the last kiss. Yours and Stands soft lips pressed together and the way he held you tightly to him made all of your thoughts melt away. But you still felt horrible, you felt like you were protraying Bill and Stan.

You moved your lips from Stan's but still held him close to you.

"Stan before anything else happens I want you to know I kissed Bill earlier."

"Wait what?" He asks with an angry tone.

"We were walking and he told me about Georgie and then he just kissed me. I'm sorry" I ramble.

"Oh.." He trails off.

"I'm sorry Stan but I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Bill, I can't do this yet I just met all of you and I don't want to taint anything that could happen." I say solemnly.

He lightly let's go of me and walks off.

"Stan!" I yell to him.

"I just need time to think about all of this!" He yells back obviously upset.

Oh god what did I do? I think as light tears start to run down my cheek.

(Time skip)

I run up to my room sobbing and slam the door behind me.

I replay that moment in my head over and over again. Everytime getting worse and worse.

I cry for hours on end until I hear a light tap at my window. I look up from my bed and slowly walk towards my window opening it a crack to look outside.

I peek my head out and see a zombified Stan waving at me with his one good arm. He slowly looks up. He rips out his heart and stomps on it saying, "How could you do this to me Y/N?"

I quickly slam my window shut and run to the corner of my room were I keep my baseball bat.

I huddle in the corner shaking and silently sobbing until my mom runs into the room asking  me what was wrong.

I shakily point to my window and my mom quickly runs over to look outside.

"Honey, nothings out there." she says with concern in her voice.

"B-b-but-"

"Honey how about you lay down and I bring you some food in an hour?" she ask.

All I could do was shake my head and slowly walk to my bed still crying.

I look out the window and see a red balloon glisten back at me before violently popping and spilling blood over my window.

A/N: Thanks for reading! 420 words.