Chapter 3

(Time skip)

Bill and Eddie sit out front waiting to catch Y/N leaving school, when trashmouth himself walks up.

"Hey what the fuck are two virgins doing?"

"W-waiting"

"For what exactly?" Stanley Uris says strolling up to the 3 boys.

"For Y/N, the new kid" Eddie says with a little rosy appearing on his cheeks at the mention of your name.

"Ok.... but why?" Stan asks.

"I can answer this" Rich pauses, "the two virgins think this random new kid will tickle there pickle because she doesn't know about them being losers."

"S-screw off T-trashmouth she's not l-like that"

"Yeah, fuck off Tozier" Eddie says with anger in his voice.

"Geez, sorry"

"Speaking of.." Stanley trails off as you walk up to them.

"Hey Bill, Eds and two other kids I don't know even know" you flash them a sweet smile.

Richies's POV

Wow! Shes hot! Not like swim suit model hot but, god damn!

"Well let me introduce myself then, I'm Richie Tozier, king trashmouth of the school. Its my pleasure to meet you my foxy lady." I quickly bend down and kiss her hand.

She gives me an adorable giggle and says, "Well its MY pleasure to be in the midst of royalty!" She bows to me and flashes my a warm smile.

She actually liked my joke! That's a first!

"Thank you my fair lady" I say rekissing her hand.

Stan's POV

"Don't mind Richie, he is, how do I put this?..... Annoying" I say giving Richie a quick nudge and mouthing SHUT UP!

"If by annoying you mean, lovable,funny and charming then I full- heartedly agree!" Richie boasts and Bill gives Richie a light punch also mouthing SHUT UP! to him.

Y/N giggles and says, "Don't worry about it I used to have friend like that back in Y/T, so I speak their language." We all start to chuckle.

She seems sweet and funny, and shes beautiful.... Woah slow your roll Stanley you don't even know the girl!

"By the way I'm Stanley Uris,nice to meet you!" I let out my hand signalling her to shake it.

She turns back to me and shakes my hand while saying, "Nice to meet you, I think I've seen you before... do you have 4th period math?"

"Yeah I do! I think I sit 4 rows being you." I flash her a smile and she returns it.

Wow, that smile will be the death of me.

"Well its nice to meet you Stanly from Math!" She giggles and flashes me a quick wink.

Eddie's POV

I turned back to see Y/N wink at Stan.

Does she fucking like him what a dick Stan is... wait..I don't why I'm even jealous just because she winked at him doesn't mean she likes him... right?

I clear my throat loudly and glare at Stan for a second so I can stop there lovey dovey fest and say, "So.... what are we going to do?"

Y/N POV

"Well, why dont you guys give me a tour of the town? I mean I 've never been here before so.."

"What! Your telling me that you haven't seen the quarry, the diner, THE ARCADE?!" Richie exclaims.

"Nope not even a quick glance."

"W-well then we would be h-happy t-to show you a-a-around, r-right guys?" Bill gives me a giant smile while the boys all agree in unison.

"Great! But I can't go now my moms waiting for me so I have to leave but I can hangout in about an hour, how about someone comes and picks me up at around 3?"

"I'll do it!" All 4 boys say in unison.

Geez....do they all like me or something? No no no, there just being polite.

"Alright,I think I live closest to Bill so, pick me up at 3 Denbrough?"

"S-sounds good!"

"Ok, bye guys!"

They all wave you goodbye as they all think the same thing, I can't wait!

A/N: 676 words