Day 1:

Agni used a sharpened rock to quickly carve a spear. Both a weapon and a food resource, he knew. This would come in handy.

"Stop worrying so much.." "But..! I can't do well with reaping and exercise!" "You'll do Fine.." William and Othello were looking for someone other than them. Othello,being the hot mess he is, was freaking out. It was so dangerous out here and after running away from each other, he was burnt out. He wanted to go back to his apartment and discover something new, not be outside in the sun! William sighed"If you get through this, then I will share my soup with you.." Othello smiled"Oh, alright!

Elizabeth runs crying into Ronald."What's wrong little girl..?" Ronald was quite concerned, why Would she look so distraught? "My..rabbit died..I squeezed it too hard and now it's gone..please kill me!.." Ronald was terrified, not by the fact that it was because of a rabbit, but because a young girl who might do something good in the world, was asking to be put out of her misery. Ronald sighed upset and got out his death scythe. He ran her over as her cinematic records oozed out of her.

Eric woke up, next to him medical supplies. He took it quickly as if someone was watching."I'll give it to Alan..yes..Alan deserves this!"

Finny stared at the woodlands before him. Why? He could only ask why. Why were they here? Why did it seem like something always went wrong? What if they were in a show?! Finny didn't know what to do anymore.

Bard with his beer in hand and his rag in the Other was looking for a place to set camp. He found a good spot but he had no firewood. He started to look around finding bits and pieces of dry wood. "This'll do nicely.." If only he had food along with his beer, then he might have been content.

Soma looked out before him, fish jumping out from the water. "Alright! I can get food here and if I find Agni then we can eat it together!" Soma adored this idea and got out his bait.

Mey-Rin didn't really want to be there so she curled up and let sleep take over her.

"My clockwise hair is better than your anti-clockwise hair." "My hair is better than that." "Can we hurry up..I need to see Eric.." Alan, Canterbury, And Timber we're walking against the same trail. Alan had had it with these demons. He got out his death scythe and slashed Canterbury and put a gash in Timber's side. Timber attempted to stab Alan but had slashed Canterbury in the throat. Alan finished him off while Timber stabbed Alan."No..I need to get to Eric..!" Alan attempted to hurt him but his heart gave out and he fell limp. Timber frowned at his brother and then walked away.

Alois,Claude,Thompson, and Sebastian were hiding in a bush a bit away from Ciel. "So here's my idea! Thompson's food attracts Ciel! He falls for it and then Claude stabs him with his sword! Me and Sebastian will be backup!" Alois exclaimed. Sebastian frowned."We shouldn't be doing this..." but Thompson had already set down the cake. Ciel looked at it and began eating it being the starved kid he was. Claude went in for the kill, initiating the sword. Sebastian grabbed Claude but Ciel was already gone. Sebastian had no choice but to eat his soul there and then.

Undertaker and Hannah looked for the others"You see anyone..""Nope! Still would've liked a joke from you before we started on this journey! Hehehe!" "No.."

Tanaka, in his not so potato like form, looked upon everyone from the hill he was on. People dying and surviving. Tanaka sighed knowing that this would not end well.