A scream from deep in the tree line made you run from the tent. You couldn't tell if the rapid beating of your heart was really your's or more effects from the visions. You couldn't breath, seeing blares of a hellish looking monster. Deeper into the woods you heard more screaming, only louder. Knowing you were close you shouted back "I'm coming where are you?" trying to look around for somebody.

Looking behind you, you tripped over the body of young man. He looked like he was in his 20s and his chest and throat had been ripped open. You screamed scuttling away on your hands and bum, away from the body. It had somehow become all very real, you realised that you were alone in the woods with the creacher and no one to help.

You could hear snarling and growing, where you sat you couldn't tell if it was coming from the left or right. You slowly stood up trying to make little noise or any quick movements. The sound of a twig snapping make you look left, a pair of glowing snake like eyes were looking at you through the shrubs. You had seen eyes like this before, it was the same eyes Jackson had when he was a kaninma.

You started to run to the right, leaving the dead camper behind. Your chest tightened as you started to realise your vision wasn't the death of the camper but of your own attack. Everything you ran past was exactly the same as your vision. The sound of the kanima chasing you was terrifying, you knew one swipe of its claws would have you defenceless.

Just like your vision you hid behind a tree trying to catch your breath as your legs burned from the power and speed from running. You couldn't hear the monster anymore, so you crept around the tree trunk to see if the cost was clear. You couldn't see anything so took the chance to run, you had only taken ten steps when the kanima caught you.

The girl who attacked you wasn't just a kanima but also part werewolf. It was like nothing you'd seen before. You could hardly breath from were she's clawed your chest, you could taste the blood in your mouth as you coughed it up from lungs. Getting light headed from hitting your head on a rock, the tree tops started to blur and fade. You couldn't move or get help. Left in the woods paralized knowing you were about to die.

Isaac ran up to your empty car calling out your name. He saw the footprints leading into the woods, knowing they had to be yours he quickly followed them, calling you an idiot for going alone and not waiting. With the help of both Derek and Chris, Isaac had become a decent little tracker. Chris had taught him how to read the land, prints, breaks in branch's or plants. Derek had taught him how to use his other senses like smell and hearing to track.

It didn't take him long to find the camp. Looking around there was clear sign of a struggle and the strong seant of fear. He started to look for prints to lead him to you or the person you were trying to save. Fast walking through the woods Isaacs own fear grow when he started to smell blood.

Looking around he found the source of the blood, the dead camper. Isaac could also smell your seant in the air too, he knew you had been here and couldn't be far. Calling out your name again Isaac had the worst gut feeling. Takimg out his phone he dialed your number hoping you were on your way back to the car.

In the distance the sound of your ringtone could be heard. Running to the sound of the phone, issac found you, with chrimia stood over you. He growled getting its attention, bearing his claws and fangs at the monstrous girl. She fled terrified at the sight of the werewolf, like she'd never seen one before.

Isaac didn't chase after her, he ran straight to you. The cut to your head was deep and so were the claw marks across your arms and chest. He picked you up taking away part of your pain, as he ran to the loft he kept trying to call your name and shake your body to wake you. Breathing a sigh of relief when he saw your eyes start to open, he kept talking to you saying everything okay and he was getting you help, just to stay awake.

 Teen Wolf Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें