Introduction Speech

I'm the high school detective, Kudo Shinichi. While at the amusement park with my childhood friend and classmate, Mouri Ran, I witnessed a suspicious deal between two men. While I was engrossed in the deal, I didn't notice the presence of another man behind me. He forced to drink me a poison called APTX 4869. When I woke up...

...my body had shrunken! If Kudo Shinichi was found out by those men that he's still alive, death awaits for me and the people who are close to him. At Professor Agasa's advice, I decided to hide my true identity. When Ran asked for my name, I blurted out - "Edogawa Conan." In order to learn more about those men in black, I decided to live with Ran and her father, a detective.

Those men in black are members of the criminal syndicate known as "Black Organization." One of the few things that I know about them is that their codenames are based off alcoholic beverages. But to figure out its true nature, one of them rebelled against their organization like Miyano Shiho, codename: Sherry. She was originally member of the Black Organization. So as to escape the organization after her sister died, she took the same drug to commit suicide, but her body shrunk as well and she was adopted by Professor Agasa and name herself as "Haibara Ai."

And such, with the addition of Haibara who now lives with the professor, we set out on our new lives as first graders. We worked together to solve cases along with the group called "Detective Boys" which consisted of first grade students: Kojima Genta, Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko and Yoshida Ayumi and nowadays I still have to protect Haibara from the Black Organization who are still after her.

Even though my body has shrunken, my mind is unchanged.

I'm the unbeatable great detective.

There is always...only one...TRUTH!!!