“Damn what the fuck is that smell?” Chris asked covering his nose with his arm. “Smell like dead bodies in this bitch”

            “It’s Jr.Bird” Shayne chuckled opening the basement door and the smell grew ten times stronger making them all stop and double over. “Shit I ain’t know it was gon’ smell this damn bad”

            “Well his body been down here for six months now” Calvin coughed.

            Shayne grabbed Mariah and pushed her down the steps and she hit the bottom landing face first. He grabbed Tone and did the same thing. After they were at the bottom of the basement steps Chris, Calvin and Shayne walked down them. When they got to the bottom they saw Jr.Bird’s unrecognizable body lying over a big red spot where the blood dried up at.

            Being that the smell was so gruesome he wanted to get this entire thing over with wanting to ask Tone and Mariah some questions.

            “Why?” Shayne started. “And who? Who shot me and Tavi and killed Micheal and my dad?” He asked.

            Tone chuckled while Mariah stayed silent. They must’ve thought Shayne was playing so he took his gun out and put two bullets in Tone’s head leaving him slumped over. It was now up to Mariah to tell him everything.

            “Either way that’s gon’ be you so you might as well tell me” He stated. “You owe me that much”

            She cried with her hand over her mouth and nodded. “Okay… I’ll tell you” She sighed and looked over at Jr.Bird’s body. “He really wanted to be number one. He did everything in his power to convince Joseph that he was better than you. But Joseph wanted no one other than you as his right hand so he became angry. He bought your gun off Calvin when I told him I gave it to him. He used it to shoot you along with some guys from Alabama. He shot Tavi hoping that you would be devastated at how she died and killed Micheal to gain Josephs respect but none of it worked”

            Shayne ran his hands down his face thinking about how he never saw any of this coming. Jr.Bird was someone he trusted and thought would never betray him.

            “When Tone came he convinced him that you were taking Loren away from him so he quickly gained him on his team. Together they did everything trying to take you out, but then they ran into your mom” She shook her head. “She told them that she needed them to kill Joseph for her and they did it. They wanted to kill Tavi so that your world would turn upside down and so that they would take all of this away from you but they failed when you found her. Tone and I left to go to New York to lay low hoping that when we came back that you’d forget but it’s obvious you didn’t” She cried. “I was never really pregnant when I told you but I did get pregnant by Jr.Bird and gave the baby up for adoption in New York. I just wanna say that I’m sorry”

            “Sorry don’t add up to all this shit” Shayne gritted. “Yall fucked me over and all of yall gon’ burn together” He shook his head.

            She started crying harder. “Please no, please don’t kill me! I promise I’ll never do anything to hurt you ever again, please!”