Story 11 - Mix up

Vincent Valentine had just woke up and sighed he was fed up. With a bag of weed in hand he went to the stoner room. He walked in to the sight of Sephiroth and Genesis drunk and looking messy. Vincent took a seat, rolled a splif and asked what they were doing in the room, Genesis smirked "because we are going to fuck in every room of this house, we have just finished in here and don't worry we'll do your room too." Genesis said with a wink. Vincent just looked at the pair with a blank expression, and began smoking. "hey Valentine I'll swap you some alcohol for a splif" Sephiroth spoke out, Vincent rolled his crimson eyes "fine." they exchanged weed and alcohol. Vincent began drinking as Sephiroth and Genesis were smoking, when they finished there spliff they began passionately kissing, Vincent raised an eyebrow but watched fascinated by the two, there hands were touching there muscular bodies but then they stopped smirking. "and what are you looking at?" Genesis said still smirking, Vincent blushed and looked away "hah! do you want a kiss Valentine?" Genesis tormented. Vincent frowned, Sephiroth nodded at Genesis and Genesis got up strolled over to Vincent and began kissing him, Vincent didn't know what to do so he bagan kissing back, then Yazoo walked into the room confused making a spliff, "hey Yazoo wanna trade?" Sephiroth said with a smirk.