Story 7 - Pills

Kadaj Loz and Yazoo were in Vincent's room in the ShinRa manor. "shh, someone's coming" Kadaj giggled. The door creaked open reveling a golden gauntlet and red cape, "well hello gorgeous" Kadaj winked at Vincent. Vincent raised an eyebrow "what are you three doing?" he asked folding his arms, "eating candy, wanna try?" Loz said with a huge grin, Vincent looked at what Loz was holding, there were different coloured pills in his hand that reached out to him, usually Vincent would quickly reject but he was curious to the effects. Vincent took a blue one and drank some of Kadaj's energy drink with it. Suddenly Vincent felt dizzy and all he saw was the three silver haired boys laughing at him. Vincent looked around to see different colours and shapes. "I.. what have you done to me?" his own voice echoed around bouncing off the walls. "hey I got an idea that will make Vincent feel great!" Kadaj said excited, "let's get Genesis I'm sure Vincent would love him to recite it!" Kadaj said dialing Genesis' number, it rang a few times "hello?" his smooth voice answered, "hey Loveless freak, we are having a Loveless meeting in Vincent's room and he would love for you to recite it" Kadaj said winking at his brothers, "I'll check it out" Genesis said before hanging up. "let's give Genesis the purple one" Yazoo said taking out a pill, the three remnants smirked at each other when Genesis entered the room "infinite in mystery is the gift of the-" Genesis started before Kadaj put a purple pill down his neck. Genesis began feeling strange, he glanced at Vincent who was staring at a wall smiling which was very strange. "I think I should lay down" Genesis said as he fell in Vincent's coffin, he lay there staring at the ceiling seeing all kinds of things, from banora whites to Sephiroth naked in bed. Kadaj Yazoo and Loz was giggling until Kadaj went very pale, "what's wrong brother?" Yazoo asked, Kadaj's head was spinning, his body went hot until he finally vomited. "fuck that, I'm out of here" Sephiroth said in the doorway as he saw the whole thing.