Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!

Start from the beginning

Arnav closed the door of bathroom on her face with a winning smirk.

Khushi pouted and crossed her arms cutely, "Laad governor, this time he won but next time I won't let him.. Urgggh.. Koi baat nahin (No problem), everytime I will not win na, one day or other I will fail..but this is the last time DM you're making me lose in front of this Laad governor..did you just saw that smirk on his face?? This is not fair to me.."

She sat on the bed waiting for him making a boring face.

**********************************************

At the living room..

"What? Nannav will be working with Payalia for his next fashion show!!" NK widened his eyes.

"Yeah! Aman just called me to inform.. Bhai didn't told me anything about it..Payal will be working with us.. And I didn't even know about this.. It's so unfair.." Akash pouted.

"Whatever I'm doing, it's for you only. Fashion show is just an excuse, now make her fall in love with you and stop crying on the corners.." Arnav said standing behind them.

NK and Akash bit their tongue sheepishly, and turned to Arnav simultaneously smiling.

"And tell Aman that he's gossiping much nowadays rather than working!" Arnav said sternly and walked from there.

Akash and NK nodded their heads innocently. As Arnav left, both sigh in relief.

"We escaped from scoldings today!" NK said wiping the sweat on his forehead.

"But Aman will not.." Akash said worriedly.

"You better inform Aman not to face Nannav today.." NK patted his shoulder.

Akash nodded, then smiled: NK did you notice how Bhai is good? He may be angry all the time, but he accepted working with Payal's company just for me to spend time and convince her..

"Yeah man!! Nannav dil ke boodha nahin hai.." (Nannav is not old at heart..) .." NK smiled.

"Dil ke bure nahin hai! (Is not bad at heart..)" Akash glared while correcting him.

"Oh sorry!" NK smiled sheepishly.

"Good morning Karan Arjun!!" Khushi came downstairs and walked to the smiling, with Aashi in her arms.

"Karan Arjun?" Akash adjusted his specs making a confused face.

"Hmm! You both are always together so Karan and Arjun!" Khushi giggled.

"Nahin! We aren't gays Khushi.." NK said horrified.

"But Karan and Arjun aren't gays, they are brothers only.." Khushi said.

NK sighed in relief, while Akash shook his head and smiled to Khushi, "Ignore him Bhabhi! Good morning.. Good morning my princess.."

Akash pinched Aashi's cheek who smiled in return greeting him.

"NK like Hot girls, and you Akash?" Khushi asked smirking.

"I'm searching for Frozen girls now Khushi.." NK said biting his lips smiling.

"I have no one Bhabhi.." Akash gulped looking here and there but not at Khushi.

"Acha? Then yesterday Arnav was saying something like you don't know how to convince her.. And he was talking with you only Akash. Who is she?! You may lie to me but I'm not dumbo.." Khushi said.

Aashi giggled when Khushi said she is not dumbo.

"Are wah! We are hiding this secret from the ladies since six months, and you already know about it Khushi. You're super awesome!!" NK said shocked.