Chapter Two

"Come in," Jessalyn said, and they stepped into the house. Their eyes roamed the room.
"Is that....a claw machine?" Asked Koichi, surprised to see the arcade money-stealing game usually found in arcades in the house.
"Yep," JoJo replied proudly. "We also have a gumball machine." After a second she added, "I'm JoJo, by the way. But you probably already knew that."
"Uh huh," Josuke replied, still somewhat in awe of the house. The kitchen table was full of JoJo stickers and the chairs were pink. Had JoJo decorated the room herself? Why had her parents allowed this?!
"I'm Jayden," Jayden spoke up. He looked normal, Josuke thought with relief. Then again JoJo looked as normal as he'd ever seen her before, wearing one of her own merchandise hoodies and jeans.
"You must be my niece Jessalyn," Josuke said to JoJo and Jayden's mother.
Jessalyn smiled. "Yes. This is my husband, Tom-" the non Joestar relative smiled- "and we've got one guest bedroom. One of you can sleep on the couch in the living room if you like."
"I'll take the couch," Koichi offered.
"Okay. You can store your things along with Josuke's stuff in the guest room," Tom said.
They went upstairs and got their things settled in the guest room pretty quickly. When they came out, JoJo proceeded to give them a tour of the upstairs, including her room. Josuke and Koichi exchanged looks when they saw Jojo's room, which contained her own merch, and a bunk bed with a slide. Considering she was 15, the two Japanese men were surprised she had the dream room for a six year old.
"Try the claw machine!" JoJo suggested when they went downstairs.
"Maybe later," Josuke replied.
They were shown the kitchen, which had stickers on the walls near the stove, and decals of food. In the living room was a huge picture of JoJo on the wall, along with a smaller picture of her brother. Some of the furniture was even pink. Josuke was now convinced that JoJo's parents had let her decorate the whole house. When she told them to try the gumball machine in the hallway they did, but threw the gumball in the trash, not wanting to chew it.
"Do you want to see the top secret merch room?!" JoJo was nearly bouncing with excitement. Luckily Tom saved them by suggesting they talk in the living room for a while, and Koichi and Josuke were grateful. They couldn't take any more of JoJo's bragging.
————————————————————
"Do you have the Joestar birthmark?" Josuke asked.
"Joestar birthmark?" Jayden leaned closer, intrigued.
Josuke explained the Joestar birthmark, deciding that this would be the only way to know for sure that they were Joestar descendants.
Jessalyn had a very faint birthmark on the back of her neck that was the faint outline of the star-shaped mark. Jayden had the same thing, except it had more color than his mother's. JoJo's was the clearest out of the three Siwas, only a shade or two lighter than Josuke's birthmark.
Well, Josuke thought, that proves what I thought. This girl really is a Joestar.