Preface

"AND THEN I POUR JUICE ON MY HEAD!"
Those were the only words Koichi and Josuke could decipher from the opening of one of JoJo Siwa's videos.
"Are you sure this is the next Joestar descendant?" Koichi asked doubtfully.
Looking at the screen showing the blond girl with the receding hairline wearing sparkly clothes, Josuke began to doubt, too. He checked his phone.
"Yes," he replied. "According to these DNA kit results, Jessalyn Siwa and her children are the next closest living relatives I have."
"How exactly are they related to you?" Asked Koichi.
"Jessalyn is my niece," answered Josuke. "Her mother is another illegitimate child of my father. That makes JoJo and Jayden Siwa my great niece and nephew." At this point he just accepted it. It was just another crazy weird-ass thing that happened in his life.
"Well it makes sense," Koichi commented. "She is nicknamed JoJo. Like you, your father, your nephew, and other great niece."
They fell silent at the mention of Jotaro and Jolyne. A few moments later, Koichi spoke. "Well, she is as tall as a Joestar."
Josuke sighed. "Yeah, I suppose so." He exited out of the video and opened a new tab on his laptop.
"What are you doing?" Koichi asked.
"Looking up flights to America," replied Josuke.
"Are we seriously-" Koichi began to say.
"Yes, we are," Josuke interrupted.
Koichi sighed and slumped in his seat. This was going to be one bizarre adventure, he knew it already.