the sleepover / eight.

Drinking was definitely fun. Until you've reached that one point of basically no return. And no, not the one where you'd like to puke your guts out for hours - Veronika knows how to not reach that point (by not drinking Vodka, for example).

Instead of wanting to puke, Veronika wanted to sleep desperately. Especially considering she would, hopefully, fall asleep in Jeff's arms. They'd arrived at his place about fifteen minutes ago, after saying their goodbyes to the group and mainly Zane who didn't want Veronika to leave. Nerf had greeted them at the door; especially happy about Jeff being home again. Veronika got to meet Nerf whenever her and Jeff finalized the prank they'd done to David.

Veronika was seated comfortably on the couch with Nerf cuddled against her leg as Jeff stepped out of the bathroom, bare chested and clothed in some sporty shorts. "I left you a towel and a shirt out if you wanna hop in too?" It was honestly like Jeff was reading Ronnie's mind; she desperately wanted that shower.

"That would be amazing." She smiled at him, scratching Nerfs head, before getting up and disappearing into the bathroom. A towel was neatly placed on the sink, along with a t-shirt and a pair of boxers to wear for the night.

Time seemed to pass at a much quicker pace under water and Ronnie didn't notice how long she'd been gone for until there was a soft knock on the door, asking if she was doing okay. Her thoughts were all over the place. They hadn't talked about what happened at the club yet, but maybe it wouldn't be such a wise idea to talk while they (or more like her) were still intoxicated. If it were someone else, Veronika wouldn't care. But she actually liked him; he was funny and intelligent, not to mention that he looked like a damn dream.

"Are you drownin' in there?" Jeff's voice came through the door once Ronnie turned off the water, his amusement audible in every word.

With a shake of her head, the brunette had to smile, "I'll be out in a second." With the towel wrapped tightly against her body, Ronnie stepped out of the shower, the smile still present on her lips. Why the hell was she so comfortable being half-naked in Jeff's bathroom? Sure she did modeling and being half-clothed was one aspect of her job, but Veronika wasn't usually like this. It took a while for her to get comfortable around new people, especially when it came down to emotional connections. She was careful around new people ever since her ex-boyfriend went kind of psycho on her.

If it hadn't been for the bit in the vlog, Veronika wouldn't have to question her every move around the so-called vlog squad and why she was so comfortable around them from the get go. Damn you, David Dobrik.

Veronika dried off her hair with the towel once she was dressed in Jeff's clothes; or rather his t-shirt, since the shorts were a tad too big on her and kept falling down her waist. And she had tried to make it work, not wanting to step out in just a t-shirt and seem like she wanted to try something. A failed try, in the end.

Stepping out of the bathroom with her dress folded and tucked under her arm, Veronika looked around for any sign of Jeff, but he was nowhere around the living space. Nerf, however, was sleeping on the sofa now.

So, she decided to go for the bedroom. The door was opened slightly and lights were simply flickering in the room; probably Jeff's phone. "Still alive and didn't drown." She grinned as she entered the room, placing her dress on a chair before taking a few steps over to the bed, "Which side do you sleep on?"

Jeff, who was laying across the bed diagonally and on his stomach, turned around, placing his phone next to him on the bed, "The middle, usually." He grinned, propping himself up on his elbows, "I don't mind either." His words were followed by a light shrug of his shoulders.

"Okay." Veronika didn't mind getting to choose, since she usually slept with her back pressed against the wall in her bed too. So she went for the spot behind Jeff, falling down onto the bed and crawling over to her side.