twenty.

(lmao its been a month, sry for the wait! and happy birthday to lee jeno!)

...

"thank god you're safe.." jeno whispered, choking on his own tears.

renjun froze in place. a second later, a warm smile appeared on his face. even though it hurts to smile and talk, the young prince manage to do it as he patted the taller male's back.

"yeah," renjun chuckled. his vision started to blur but then went back to normal. his breaths were heavy and his heart was pounding the whole time. "how.. how did you guys–"

"we don't have time to explain," chenle cut his sentence. "we need to get out of here as soon as possible."

"is.. going back to our world a bad idea?"

everyone was shocked at renjun's response. he said that he would never go back there yet now he asked if going back there would be a good idea.

"what's the advantage of going back there?" jaemin asked, worriedly.

"they're not animals," renjun spoke. "in this condition, they wont know where me and chenle are hiding since i'm in a bad shape and lele never once use his abilities in full power. even though there's a spell that is making my body weak, they still can't track us."

"if we go back there and disguise ourselves, they wont be able to find us because of the elements from our world!" chenle finally got renjun's plan. the older gave a sweet smile, signaling that it's the right answer.

"okay, if we're here to protect renjun and disguise ourselves, what do the people wear in the other side?" mark looked at the chinese lads.

"they would wear cloaks, since it's the winter season," chenle replied.

"is the way to the other world far from here?" jisung asked.

"not really," jeno smiled as he patted renjun's hair. "that time when i saved him, i saw him behind the bushes. i guess its around that place, right?"

"what are we waiting for– lets go!" donghyuck placed his hands on his hips. "we don't have any more time right?"

"c'mon lets move now," jeno said as he lift renjun up bridal style. "we should bring some things that we need before we go."

...

"this is the place?"

"yeah, this is the place," renjun huffed.

a huge gate golden door is right in front of their eyes. the door is decorated with nature symbols that clearly no one understands except for the chinese lads. chenle hesitantly lift his hand towards the handle.