nineteen.

(sorry im late lmao, happy renjun day and i just published a new story on this account please check it out for some nct dream ot7 content!!)

...

"leave him alone!"

"you're not close to safe if you stay close with this demon! and he's staying there until his parents arrived here!" chenle's father gave him a slap on the face.

"he isn't a demon! he's not dangerous! please, let him go!"

"we will not let him go!"

chenle received another hit from his father. the chinese lad is now crying on the ground. his blurry vision could see that his beloved cousin is tied up on a huge tree with a chain that is clearly burning his body at the mansion's garden and he was surrounded by many blessing papers. as his parents walked back inside the mansion, chenle limped his way towards renjun and hugged him. even though the chains burned him too.

"i'm sorry, renjun ge," chenle sobbed.

"i-it's fine," the older coughed. "i love you lele.."

"i love you too renjun ge," chenle hugged him tighter. he didn't want to let go. he didn't want his cousin to suffer more pain. "i-i'm calling jeno hyung and jaemin hyung–"

"chenle," renjun coughed once again.

"y-yes?" chenle loosen his hug and looked at renjun to the eyes. his tears kept flowing down to the ground.

"run," renjun gave him a small and weak smile. "before your parents come back here– run."

"i-i'm not leaving you here," chenle whipped his tears away. "i'm not leaving you here alone with them. i'm not letting them take you back to that horrible place!"

"i can make it, i promise," renjun said.

"no.." chenle's breath hitched as he hugged the older tighter. "not without you, i'm not running.."

"this is an order."

the younger looked up to renjun.

"this is the prince's order," renjun gave chenle his sweetest smile. "now go."

chenle was hesitate for a moment, but his hands slowly letting go of renjun as he stood up straight. his tears were clearly visible and it was still falling down from his eyes.

"o-okay," chenle sniffed. "i'll do it."

"one more thing," renjun said.