fourteen.

...

"hey renjun! want to try these?"

"hm?" the chinese male is now standing beside jaemin, picking up some vegetables. he tilted his head when looking at the item that mark is holding.

"here, wanna try?" the older offered.

"what is that?"

"it's my favorite snack from this store, you should try it," mark gave a piece for renjun. the male examine the snack before putting it inside his mouth then chewing it, making crunchy noises.

"it's delicious," renjun smiled.

"i'm gonna buy more of these and some other different ones, be right back!" mark waved then disappeared at that sight.

"hey renjun, would you rather eat with cabbages or cauliflowers?" jaemin asked as he picked up both greens.

"what are cabbages and cauliflowers?" renjun once again tilted his head with a confused expression plastered on his face. "i have seen those but those are named by the word cabbages and cauliflowers?" jaemin sighed then chuckled at the older.

"yes," jaemin replied, still laughing a bit. "these are cabbages, pretty huge. and these are cauliflowers, white broccolis."

"what is a broccoli?" renjun blinked, he is literally innocent.

"hmm, broccolis are um," jaemin looked over and he saw broccolis. he took a piece and showed it to the other male. "this is a broccoli, a small green tree."

"it's adorable," renjun's eyes lit up. "can i have it?"

"of course," jaemin chuckled. "here have a bigger one, we'll cut it later while cooking."

"once my parents told me that i have the power to control nature, i guess my knowledge stopped until knowing every types and names of plants and not these," renjun sighed.

"that's also a great thing," jaemin ruffled renjun's hair. "in school, knowing all of those tiny little details about plants are amazing and it's hard to memorize all of them."

"well, aren't these counted as plants?" renjun asked pointing out the broccoli that he's holding. "it looks like a tree though."

"why are you so cute and innocent for," jaemin baby talked the chinese lad and pinched him on the cheeks. "this is one of the reason why i love you."

renjun is now a blushing mess. mark came back to them with many snacks in another basket, then his eyes looked at renjun's rosy cheeks. "and what did you do to him, jaemin?" the older gave a 'really' look to the younger.